Chapter 16

(A/N: Just pretend you and Hizashi each made a song from the mashup. Hizashi- Satisfied, you- Counting Stars. It took so long for me to decide on a mashup song. Although the lyrics don't really make sense in the story context I chose this one cause I can actually image Hizashi doing those Hamilton parts of the song lol)

~♬~

You played the drums, singing. Hizashi sang the first part. You started yours in a small voice until Hizashi started singing with you and you started to sing louder with more confidence.

You played the drums lightly and saw Hizashi play the piano with one hand and strung the guitar with another, then using both hands on the guitar when that was more needed. You liked how he stuck his tongue out a little when he played, like a blep.

He sung his parts and you sung yours. It finally ended with the strung of the guitar from Hizashi. You let out a breath and heard him clap.

"Your singing is incredible," Hizashi complimented, his emerald eyes shining in amazement. "You can not tell me that you don't think so."

"Thanks." You smiled at him, embarrassed. Hizashi tossed you a bottle of water and you drank half of it. You'd think your throat would get used to the soreness and pain because of your quirk, but it still hurt.

"Next step, singing on the Battle of the Bands stage!" Hizashi announced, making you almost spit out the water you had in your mouth. "Please...?" he added, seeing the look on your face.

"Maybe." You glanced at Hizashi's pleading look. "Fine." Might as well do it for once, especially for this song. Leave out the auto tune, more hands to play the instruments. "Where's the bathroom, by the way?"

"Straight down the hall to the left of the kitchen," Hizashi replied. He got himself a bottle of water to drink from and pointed towards the kitchen.

You followed his directions and passed by some rooms. You saw what seemed to be his bedroom.

The door was open and you could have a full view of the room. There was a large bed, posters everywhere, and an electric guitar leaning on a desk. On the desk you saw a computer that was on, the screen showing a YouTube page with one of your songs paused.

You paused your walk, wanting to see more of the room, but stopped yourself. You found the bathroom easily, and closed the door behind you. You leaned your elbows on the sink and washed your face. You were sweating a bit because of the embarrassment, but for some reason it wasn't as bad as you thought with Hizashi.

You looked around and admired even the bathroom, which was surprisingly clean just like the rest of the house. Messy, but clean. The mirror was a cabinet that you could open, and, being the curious person you are, you opened it and spotted a ton of hair gel, along with deodorant and brushes.

You suddenly got an idea for getting Hizashi back for making you sing. A harmless but annoying little prank.

You didn't have the exact materials, but you improvised. Perhaps small but continuous pranks.... You remembered Rina doing some fun ones to a boy during college.

You searched the cabinet for anything you could use. Not much, but you peeled off a large piece of tape from an unopened box of toothpaste. You taped it to the faucet's opening, covering most of it except for a small part. You stood away from the front of the faucet and turned on the water. It worked, spraying water upwards. Classic prank, and Hizashi might see it since it was a bit visible.

Next, you spotted a hair drying towel and wondered what you should put in it. Toothpaste, you decided. He most likely won't notice until it's too late and the paste was in his cleanly washed hair.

You then swapped the shampoo and the hair gel. You figured that the bottles were already almost empty, so you mixed half of them. You mixed the hair gel and the shampoo in the large container so that the substance had the same consistency and texture of the gel. You did the same with the shampoo bottle.

Lastly, you swapped the deodorant and soap bar. They were similar shapes. It felt super weird to be touching them more than the rest, but it was going to be worth it.

You replaced everything back to its original place so that nothing looked suspicious. "This is so stupid," you murmured to yourself, smiling a bit. "Yet so genius. Too bad I won't be able to see his reaction."

You suddenly spotted a marker in the cabinet as you were checking everything over. "One more thing!" you said to yourself. You took the marker and unrolled the toilet paper a bit, drawing on a spider-like shape. You then rolled it back so when he unrolled it he would see it. You knew his fear of bugs, and arachnids would definitely work to at least make him pause.

You placed the marker back and closed the cabinet. Taking a full view of the room, you were satisfied—the song Satisfied popped into your head again—with the result. You left the room and returned to Hizashi's music room.

"What took you so long?" Hizashi asked. He was browsing through his phone.

"Took a dump," you replied and chuckled as he made a face. You refrained from making a mischievous smile on your face and returned back to the drums. "Have I mentioned how much I love these instruments? They are so beautiful."

"Thanks!" Hizashi said, winking at you. "Just like you."

~♪♫ ♪♫ ♪~
Chapter music question!
What's your name, man?

(Where's all mai Hamilton peeps out there)