Chapter 2| Roommates +5

Yoongis POV
After Jimin left it was 12:28 PM. I sigh and quickly eat some lunch. I hope Jimin gets to eat. I leave and go back to the hospital. I meet my best friend Namjoon. Apparently, he's helping me with the male from the car accident I had this morning. "Any luck on the roommate yet?" He asked. "Actually yeah I just met with him less than an hour ago." "Is he hot" "Hell yeah, also he's a paramedic." "Oooo Nice!"
Just then I see him and his partner with a few other doctors running past also catching Namjoons' attention. He was straddling a patient doing CPR covered in sweat. That's hot. "I wonder who the hottie doing CPR is."
"First of all Namjoon he's my new roommate and your fucking married back off." "Holy shit he's your new roommate!" "Yeah." Just then Jin came behind Namjoon and smacked the back of his head. "Ow the fu- Oh hello beautiful." "Yah! Don't stare at my child like that! He's too innocent!" "What is he a virgin or something and a Child?"
"Well no he's not a virgin, but Yeah Jimin is one of my friends. So is his partner." He's not a virgin? Wow. Well, I mean who wouldn't want to fuck him. He's hot as fuck. Just then Jimin and his partner Taehyung greeted Jin.
"Hey Hyung! How's work?" He asked out of breathe wiping sweat off with his forearm and ripping the gloves off. "Fun what about you?"
"Exhausting. The person I just had gone into cardiac arrest and I had to do CPR for 20 minutes."
"Yikes." He nods "Oh hey Yoongi Hyung!"
"Hey." He talks for about 5 minutes until he and Taehyung and got paged. So Namjoon and I talk to Jin for a little longer until he had to go.

~Time skip~
Jimins POV
Finally, I am completely moved into the Yoongis apartment. Well, really I don't have that much stuff. I also left a bunch of it with Taehyung and Jungkook.
By the time I was done Yoongi had made dinner. Just then a bunch of people barge in. Jin was one of them. Along with his Husband, I think. "Damn you're hot as fuck, but you also like a cute baby!" One of them said. Getting a smack in the head by Jin. I get extremely flustered at one of the comments that were so sudden. "What the fuck guys! Why did you just barge in. Anyway, I'm sorry these are my friends. They're all surgeons/doctors." They all start to introduce themselves. "Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon! I am a Neurosurgeon and you know my husband Seokjin. Also, I am 24." "Hello, I'm Jung Hoseok! You can call me Hobi! I'm a cardiac surgeon, and I'm 25!" "Hi I'm Park Jimin, I am a paramedic, and I'm 23. Just then a knock on the door came. Yoongi answered. "Hey Jimin! Your friends are here." "Oh, Jesus." "The hell you want." "Well hello to you too."
Just then Jin pulled them both inside. "Meet my other two children."  Jin states. "Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook! This is my boyfriend Kim Taehyung and we're both paramedics along with Jimin." "Aww, they're just as cute! How old are two?" Hobi asked. "23 and 22." "So the three Maknaes are paramedics," Namjoon said. Soon they introduce themselves again and we end up eating dinner together. "Woah Jimin! You have a tattoo!" Hobi yelled. I nod and show them. "Jimin was going to be a doctor but he chose to be a paramedic," Taehyung said. "Cool!" Namjoon replied. I learn that Namjoon and Jin live in the apartment across the hall then Hoseok lives with them as well. Then my old apartment and the Taekook couple I lived with were just two levels down. Also, these are three-bedroom apartments. Just one bedroom is a studio/office type thing. "Hey, we should find a day where we are all off and hang out!" Taehyung suggested. We are all off next Friday and Saturday, soon after we find each other on social media and exchange numbers. After that, they all leave, and I help Yoongi clean up. After ab9ut 15 minutes of cleaning up, I sit on the couch with a sigh accidentally fall asleep curled up in a ball.

Yoongis POV
After everyone left Jimin helped me clean up and I couldn't help but check Jimin out because like damn.  He's literally perfect. The way his hips curve, and how he walks with a slight sway, he walks like a model, and well anyway after that he went to the couch and played on his phone and falling asleep after five minutes. I decided to pick him up bridal style and carry him to his bedroom. Does he eat tho? He's so light. I gently set him on his bed. He was already in comfortable clothes. I plug in his phone settings it next to him. After that, I shower and change and go to bed myself.

~Next morning~

I know Jimin and I have the same shift times
He's not awake yet. So I knock on his bedroom door. No answer. I knock again a little louder. "Jimin?" Still no answer. I open the door and see him walk out of the bathroom in just a towel with damp hair. "Oh shit sorry." I immediately shut the door. Damn, he has nice abs. I go and make breakfast and he comes out dressed with dry hair. He thanks me and eats. We eat in awkward silence, and leave.

Jimins POV
The next morning I wake up in my bed.
That's weird, I swear I fell asleep on the couch. I shrug it off and shower. I just walked out of the shower and I'm only in a towel. The door opens, and I turn around and see Yoongi. I gasp and turn back around. He apologized and shut the door. He made breakfast and we ate in awkward silence. After that, we both leave. I arrive at the main building and meet Taehyung. "Holy shit Tae Yoongi almost walked in on me." "Ooooooo Jiminie." "Shut up!" I replied playfully slapping his shoulder. He laughs and we change into our uniforms. After five minutes our shift starts. It was a very slow morning and it was around lunchtime when I was at the hospital in the Cafeteria. I was about to take a bite of my sandwich, but I got a page. I groan. Guess I get to ducking starve. Taehyung got to eat at least. Damn his big ass mouth. We rush to our ambulance and rush to the emergency. It was a four-car pile-up. The man who we took needed CPR.
Okay, change of thoughts I forgot. I'm so stupid. Normally I think you have three people so the team is Tae, Jungkook, and Jimin. Tae is the driver. I just realized. Sorry.

I just now realize there are two but whatever I will also put this again in another chapter.

I have to get on top and perform CPR it was a 10-minute drive and the man had died, but I still continued to do CPR when we arrive at the hospital. Hobi was the first to take him. He came back alive, and we had a good beat. I get off the man but he flatlined again, so I continued CPR but the line continued to go flat with the same damn monotoned sound that everyone hates. There was nothing else we could do. "Time of death 1:18 PM," Hoseok said with a sad sigh. I rip off the gloves and walk out. "Jimin!" The called out. I ignore him and walk to the bathroom and wash my face and hands. I slam my hands down. "Damn it! Damn it!" I stop and take a deep breath to calm down. After I calmed down I walk out and walk to the others walking into a nurse by accident. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" The nurse slapped me and walked away. I stand there stunned. What the fuck? Everyone in the room at the moment was looking at me. "Jimin are you ok?" Asked the Taekook couple who witnessed the scene. I don't even respond and I walk to the ambulance. God, it's only 1:45 PM. "This is one of the times I fucking hate my job." Just then a doctor came up to me and punched me. "What the fuck?" Just then Jungkook and Tae saw the scene and pulled the doctor away. "Why did you hurt my girlfriend!" The fuck is he talking about? "What the hell are you talking about?" "You touched her!" "The fuck no I didn't. I accidentally ran into her but I apologized. And she fucking slapped me. Plus I'm gay! So I don't even like women." I walk into the ambulance and slam the door and get an ice pack.

~Time skip~
My shifts finally ends. I get home before Yoongi and I storm into my room and just fall asleep.

Hey, I hope you are enjoying this. I think I'll update every Tuesday. And I don't know about y'all but I've been watching Criminal Minds and I can't stop I've prewritten to chapter 29 and that's called Criminal. Help.