Chapter 4| Realization

Jimins POV
Today is finally my day off. Yoongi was working overtime but only had to work from 7:00-3:00 today. I wake up and have breakfast with Yoongi. He starts to walk out the door "Have a good day at work!" I yell. "Thanks have a nice day off!"
He replies.  "Thank you!" I reply back. He smiles at me and waves. God, he's so cute. Wait why am I thinking that? I try to shrug it off. I decided to read a little. Then take a nice bath while reading more and playing on my phone. After that, I run some errands and visit Jungkook and Taehyung since they are off. They always work the same shifts as me. Even if it's overtime. We go to a dance practice Taehyung even decided to join us. Which is a rare opportunity.

5,388❤️Mini_Mochi: dance practice 💕

5,388❤️
Mini_Mochi: dance practice 💕

View at 83 comments

Kookie97: yeah Bois

Gucciboi: Had fun tho

YourHope18: you went without me :(

Mini_Mochi: @YourHope18 were you off? We're back tmrw

YourHope18: @Mini_Mochi yeah I was working today but I can tmrw :)

Min_Suga: Cute

。◕‿◕。

By then it's about 2:25 PM . They leave and I run home to change and I then go to the gym. I work out for about an hour and a half.

Yoongis POV
I get home and noticed Jimin isn't home. Suddenly Taehyung came in. I greet him and we talk about random things until he changed the subject. "Do you like Jimin?" He suddenly asked me and I choke on my water. As I was dying I ask "what?" Then he repeats. "Do you like Jimin?" I don't reply at first. I really need to think about this. Because I think I do, but I don't know. He's so beautiful and amazing. He's literally the definition of perfect.  "Yeah." Taehyung smiled at me. "Well then...let me expose him." I smile at this. He pulls out his phone. So apparently he also used to perform on stage a lot.  Which is why he's kinda famous and modeled. And he's currently working out. I learned that he had abs which I already knew. He's flexible, skinnier than you think. Suddenly while he was telling me this Jimin walked in still sweaty which was hot. "Hey, Yoongi! Hey Taehyungie!" We greet him back. Jimin was about to shower when Taehyung called him. He walked out shirtless. Oh God. What a beautiful sight. "yeah?" Taehyung looked at me and back at Jimin. "Wait sorry I forgot."  Jimin shrugged and walked back to his bathroom. After he showered he came back with wet hair, shorts, and a t-shirt. "So how was work?" "It was good. Had a few surgeries easy ones though. So pretty clam." Jimin nods "That's good." He says. The three of us start to talk when Taehyung started texting on his phone and Jungkook along with Hoseok came in. "Yoo Jimmie! Can you help us with the dance real quick." He nods and gets up he shows them it then they practice for five minutes in the living room. Suddenly Jimin slipped on a bookmark and landed in a spilt and seemed unbothered while I took a sip of water and chocked for the second time of the day because of him. "Are you okay Yoongi?!" I nod and he gets up and gently pats my back. My cheeks turn a faint tint of pink. I turn my face to hide it. They also ask Jimin if he's okay as well.

573❤️YourHope18: he slipped on a bookmark and tried to cover it up

573❤️
YourHope18: he slipped on a bookmark and tried to cover it up...
Tag: @Mini_Mochi

View at 72 Comments

Mini_Mochi: But I did a good job

Kookie97: YEAH GET IT JIMINIE WOOO

Gucciboi: Ooo Jiminie ;)

Worldwide_Handsome: OOO a flexible baby

Joonie12: damnnnn and @Worldwide_Handsome wth?!

。◕‿◕。

Taehyung smirks at my reaction already knowly.
I look at him and give a death glare. We talk for a couple more hours with Jungkook and Hoseok as well as Taehyung leave. After that, they leave because I have to work tomorrow. "Well Hyung im getting tired I think I'm going to go to bed," Jimin says while standing up. "Okay, goodnight Jimin." "Goodnight Hyung." He walks off into his room.

~Next morning~
Jimins POV
I wake up late and Yoongi is already gone, but I walk into the kitchen and see a plate with plastic wrap over it with a Post-It note Be sure to eat! Have a good day ~Yoongi "Cute." I mumble. It was still warm. I tasted it and it was amazing. Reminds me of my mom. I quickly eat it and a knock was heard from the door. Who could that be? It's 8:45 in the morning. I sigh and get up and see no other than my childhood best friend Taehyung. "Morning." "Morning." I let him in and clean up while he sits on the couch. When I was done I go and sit next to him. We talk and he suddenly started to talk about Yoongi. I unconsciously smile just at the sound of his name. "So Jimin what are your thoughts on Yoongi as a roommate," Taehyung asked me. "Well...He's very caring and gentle. People say he's cold at the time, but I don't know, he's very caring. I had fallen asleep twice and both of those times he had carried me to bed...uh he always reminds me to eat, and this morning I woke up later and he left me breakfast on the table. His food is great and it reminds me of my mom sometimes...Uh, he's also very smart. He's easy to talk to and very understanding as well." "Sounds like Jiminie has a crush." I don't immediately respond. Do I like him? I mean I do kinda get a weird feeling in my stomach and I feel my heart rate pick up. He makes me smile and laugh like no one else besides my best friend. I feel happier when I'm around- "HOLY SHIT I LIKE MIN YOONGI." I jump up and yell. Taehyung claps and smiles at me. "WOOO JIMINIE! Wait...do you love him though?" "I don't know." Tell me what you thought in your head." I repeat exactly what I thought in my head. Then I think more silently. Then I had a Realization I've fallen in love with Min Yoongi. Holy fuck.