Chapter 38| 1 Year Anniversary

Yoongis POV
I wake up, to see Jimin on his side facing away from me curled up in a ball. My arm was wrapped around his waist and his back was against my chest. I look over at the digital time, and in red numbers, it said 5:45 AM.

With a groan, I get up and change and head to the bakery and flower shop that opens at 6.

After getting what I needed I go back to the apartment and change into what I was wearing earlier and lay back down and fall back asleep, only to be woken up an hour and a half later with Jimin straddling me and peppering my face with kisses.

I smiled when I realized what was going on. I cup his face and gently peck his lips. I kiss him again a little longer the second time and pull away. Jimin smiled as he gets off of me, and I sit up in front of him. I give him a few more quick pecks on the lips. "Happy one year anniversary." He says. "Happy one year love." I peck his lips one last time before standing up.

He goes and showers, and I decided to join him. I quietly step into the bathroom and get undress and step in while his back was turned.

I back hug him and he jumped slightly, but instantly relaxed. "Gosh you started me." He laughed. "Sorry." I mumbled kissing his wet bare shoulder.

I started to trail soft kisses around his shoulder and back. I leave one light hickey. He smiles and leans his head to the side a little. "Yoongi." He breathes out. "Hmm?" "Not right now." "And why not?" I mumbled continuing to kiss around his neck and ear lobe, occasionally nibbling on it. "We can save it for later." "Hmm...fine." I sigh giving one last peck to his shoulder blade and start to wash his hair for him. When I was done he returned the favor for me. I washed his back, and once again he returned the favor and we finished cleaning up. Once we were out we started to get ready together.

I make him his favorite breakfast meal he tried to help me, but I didn't let him

I make him his favorite breakfast meal he tried to help me, but I didn't let him. He thanks me and we eat together once it was finished. He helps me clean up when he finished. I hand him his favorite flowers and his favorite type of cake. His bigger gift and card I will give him later tonight.

He immediately smiled and hugged me. "Thank you Yoongs." He said giving me a quick peck and then pets Holly when he goes to greet him after. We go brush our teeth and get in my car.