Chapter 30| Christmas Eve

Possible smut not sure. It depends on my mood. Rn, I feel pissed off at everything I see and I don't even know why. And it's almost 11 PM So IDK. I go off and on when I write. I write almost every day. But like for 30 minutes do something else and then back to writing then I write before bed so yeah...and this is prewritten. Tomorrow I'll be posting chapter 3. Anyway, if I don't write smut I'll put it in a different chapter.

(I wrote this in like October)

Also, I know it's nowhere near Christmas, but just go with it.

This reminds me of Yoonmin and I think it's cute

Jimins POV
It's almost Christmas and I have no idea what to get Yoongi. He's never told me what he wanted and tells me not to give him anything, but I have to give him something. Also Yoongi is working night shift this month. Which really sucks. He also visited Daegu for 2 weeks got one day off which I was working but worked that night so I haven't seen him in three weeks. Also, I'm going to Busan for a week. I come back the day before Christmas Eve.  I really fucking miss him though. I couldn't feel anymore alone right now.

~Time skip~
I just got back from Busan and got Yoongi a small gift. More like expensive clothing and a necklace. I get to see Yoongi tomorrow morning. It's currently 9 PM so I missed him. I'm upset about it but my family wanted me to stay a few hours longer. I text Yoongi.

Jiminie💕: Hey love I just got home. God, I miss you so much! Can't wait to see you!

Yoongi💜: Glad you got home safe, I miss you! Can't wait to kiss you again and cuddle you!

Jimin💕: Sounds great! I'm looking forward to it. Have a good night at work! I'll see you in the morning.

Yoongi💜: see you in the morning. I love you xoxo

Jimin💕: I love you too xoxo

I smile at the thought of seeing Yoongi tomorrow. I quickly fall asleep not even bothering to shower or change.

Yoongis POV
I haven't gotten to see Jimin in so long and I am so fucking happy to be able to see him again. I haven't been able to actually touch, hug, kiss, or even see Jimin. I've only gotten to see his pictures he's posted on Instagram or the ones he sends me. Not the same though in real life. I haven't even been able to make him feel good either. And I'm fucking horny a little as well, but that's okay. It's only 9;30. I hope he's asleep. He must be tired after all that. I continually check on my patients. And I have two or three surgeries and my shift is finally over. I rush home and see Jimin is still asleep. I change into more comfortable clothes but noticed Jimin was still in his. I gently take off his pants, because he's in jeans and that uncomfortable, but he's in a T-shirt and my sweatshirt so I leave that on. I kiss him on the forehead. I lay down next to him for a little while soon he wakes up. I look over and see him rubbing his eyes. He didn't even get to look at me before I pulled him on my lap sitting up with my back against the door frame with my lips on his. He didn't kiss back at first probably because he hadn't even gotten to look at me, he just woke up and probably doesn't know his surroundings yet, and he was basically suddenly pulled onto my lap. Probably wasn't even awake for a full 30 seconds. But when he wakes up more he smiles and kisses me back.