Chapter 8| Trouble

⚠️Slight trigger warnings here and there⚠️

Jimins POV
~1 week later~

I had just gotten off a long ass day from work and reports. I was wearing black jeans and my paramedic shirt that you get. I get out of my car with my work bag. I had to bring my uniform to wash it. I walk to the elevator getting greeted by some other doctors and nurses. I run into the nurse that slapped me. She touched my arms. "Hey don't touch me!" I pull my arm back. She suddenly screams. I flinch and step back. Her boyfriend comes out of nowhere. "Going after my girlfriend again you little faggot." Shit here comes trouble. He pushes me down in the elevator. Im trapped I wince in pain from my slightly hurt ribs. I don't fight back because I don't want to lose my job although it's hard to lose it. He punched me and it hurts to move a lot at the moment. The elevator hit the tenth floor. I get up and run out, with him close behind me. I run towards Yoongis and I's apartment hoping he was there. I run inside and try to lock the door. Yoongi was home. "Jimin are yo-" I don't lock the door in time. He barged in pushes me down with a kick. Yoongi ran over punched him. "The fuck are you going after my boyfriend for!" "S-shit Dr.Min I'm so sorry! I didn't realize y-you were dating him." He runs out. His girlfriend close behind. I look at Yoongi and pass out.

Yoongis POV
Jimin passes out. "Shit!" I run to my phone and call the other 5 in a huge panic. I pick him up bridal style and set him on the couch gently. I get my little flashlight from my work bag and check his pupils. They seemed normal. I kiss his forehead. "God I don't think he was to pass out like that unless something was wrong," I mumble. Lifting up his shirt to look at his ribs to find them bruised. "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." Soon Everyone runs in. They all gasp and ask questions at the same time, but immediately get to work. His pupils are normal. Pulse seems normal, temp normal too." I say once Namjoon asked. "Did he drink or eat anything today," I ask Taehyung. "No," Tae replied. "Why not." "Well, the thing is... before you he always skipped meals. Like breakfast and dinner. But now he always eats all three because you encourage him to." Damn, that hit me like a brick. (While Tae is telling him this he's working on Jimin) "Why did he not eat."
"Well, he wouldn't listen to us first off. But he did it to stay skinny." I don't respond and I just sigh.

⚠️OKAY ITS OVER ⚠️

"Wait! Hold on Kook and I will be right back! We brought our uniforms!" Tae basically yelled. "Good job!" Jin yells.  The comeback in like three minutes. I really don't know-how. "Tae can go get an ambulance. It's literally a 5-minute walk. 2 minutes and 30 seconds if we run." "How do y-" Hoseok began to ask getting cut off because Jungkook and Taehyung are already out the door. Then after 4 minutes and whatever seconds, they're here with a stretcher. And sirens going off. We also all get our badges. I see the guy who hurt my Jimin. "You!" I run up to him and punch him as hard as I can. I punch him about five times. "Im chief of neurosurgery. And you're fired and not allowed to come back to that hospital ever again. And you are too nurse. In fact, I will destroy you both!"  Then I walk out and get into the ambulance. "You guys better hold on," Jungkook says. We look at him weirdly and Taehyung speeds off and we nearly fly out. Goddamn, I feel like we're time traveling. We arrive in two minutes. "HOLY SHIT HOW DO OUR PATIENTS MAKE IT HERE ALIVE," Jin screams. Jungkook shrugs. And takes Jimin out and we follow behind them. We get him into a VIP room. We check his vitals. He hasn't eaten since this morning and he's dehydrated. Great. We start an IV drip. Everyone but me walks out giving us space. I sit next to Jimin. I hear the sheets move around. I look and see Jimin awake. "Why am I here?" "You Passed out after you got to the apartment from that doctor." "Fuck." "Jimin you're dehydrated and you skipped two meals." "I'm sorry." He apologized with a guilty look. "It's okay just don't do it again." He nods. "How long was I out?" "30 minutes." "Can you kiss me....please." He asked. I nod with a smile. I get up and kiss him gently. I sit back down. "Ready for the others?" He nods. I let the others in and Namjoon grabbed me by the shirt. "I'll be in, in a minute," Namjoon said. "The hell was that." "The hell was what?" "That kiss!" "Nothing" "Nothing my ass. Are you two secretly dating." I nod. "Well, only I saw it because the rest were hoarding the damn vending machines. I laugh at that and Namjoon congratulates me with a pat on the back. I thank him and we both go back into Jimins room. After about three hours we discharge him and ride back in the ambulance. Jin in the front with Tae. Jin kept scolding him about his driving until Tae said: "Stop talk you're spewing dirt." We all go silent then burst out laughing. "YAH THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU BRAT. YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Tae turns on the sirens and starts to speed and that shuts everyone up. We all went flying except for Jimin and Jungkook. In fact, Jimin was standing up. And held on with one hand by the handlebar at the top and seemed unbothered. God, he must be way to used to this. We soon arrive and go our separate ways. I sleep with Jimin tonight and spoon him until he falls asleep. After an extra hour, I talk to Talk to Taehyung quietly and will have him call in for tomorrow. I will do the same and Namjoon will make up my shift.
It rolls into the next morning Taehyung called in and I called in as well. Jimin wakes up frantic. "Jimin what's wrong." "Work! I'm late!" I get up and pin him to the wall to stop him. "Y-Yoongi we're late!" He tries to out my grip. I stop him and shake my head no. "W-What?" "Taehyung called in. I did as well." "Oh." I nod and cup his face kissing him. I pull away and smile and my hand on his cheek. "You. me. date. Today. Okay? He nods.

Date in the next chapter