Chapter 36| Lifesaver

Jimin's POV
After my classes, Yoongi and I decided to go on a date together and just hang out. We go to the mall and Yoongi spoils me. We also get Holly more food and some extra toys and treats. After we drop stuff off at the apartment, he takes me to a bakery. I get a cupcake to go. We go back to the apartment and sit on our balcony.

He feeds me the cupcake we said we'd share. "Stop I'm going to get fat." I laugh trying to push his hand away. "No, you won't." He says feeding me another piece. I just laugh and he leans forward and kisses me. "I love you." "I love you too." Yoongi had like two bites. We decided to walk around the park close to our house. "Would you like to go to the restaurant around the corner for dinner tonight?" "Yeah, actually I was hoping you'd suggest that." "Really?" He laughs. "Yeah." I laugh as well.

"What day is today?" He suddenly asked. "The 4th?" "Like weekday." "Oh uh, Saturday." "And we go back on Sunday? Not to mention our anniversary is in two weeks." "Yup, I know I'm so excited." I smile for the last time kissing his cheek. He holds my hand. We go to a restaurant. "Jimin....what do you think about going to-" He gets cut off when a child next to us screamed gaining our attention.

"MOMMY!" I look down and see a woman on the ground. I immediately get up. "Ma'am are you okay!?" I don't hear a response. She was unconscious. I check her pulse. No pulse. "Pulse?" Yoongi asked. "No. I think it's Cardiac arrest." He nods "Starting CPR." I say as I straddle her immediately and begin CPR. I hear the child crying. After each set, I check her pulse. "Yoongi get some information." I also overheard a woman call for help.

While doing CPR I hear Yoongi talk to the little boy. "Can you tell me how old your mom?" Her husband walks out of the bathroom.  The mom is 38 with bad heart problems. I do this for 10 minutes and Nancy and her partner arrive. Nancy and her take and leave immediately with her son. Before the son leaves he hugs me. "You're a lifesaver!" He smiles. I just smile back and watch him run back to the ambulance. Yoongi smiles and pats my shoulder.

"You did good love. You did well." He says kissing the side of my head. "Thanks." I immediately get notifications on my phone. That says "Park Jimin the famous Idol/paramedic saved a life at a restaurant!" I just smile. I show Yoongi and he hugs me.

We sit and finish dinner. Some people came up and complimented me.  We go home and it's around 9. We decided to drink a little. We're currently on the couch. My head is on his shoulder. His arm is on the back of the couch behind me. Holly is with the Taekook couple for the night. Suddenly Yoongis gets my attention.

"Hey, Jiminie...I just remembered something." "What?" I asked lifting my head to look at him. "Well, you've never told me your kinks and such, Like you said you would." My faces turn red, a little. And for that I down a drink. "Well, thigh gripping/grabbing, queening, and praising." "Not kinky much?" He asks. "I don't really know. Haven't actually tried anything, besides those handcuffs." "Mmm, anything you wouldn't like?" "Slapping and choking...playfully I don't care." "Mmm." There are actually reasons why I don't like that. It reminds me of Minjae. So I decided that I don't like it. Yoongi takes a drink.

"What about you?... Any Kinks I should know about?" "Mmm haven't tried anything." "Anything you don't like. "Mm not being able to touch my partner, see my partner, and hear them." He looks at me and touches my thigh. I look down at his hand and look back up seeing a small smirk on his face. I look down at my hand again and smile. I was already getting hard.

⚠️A little more than a Makeout

He kisses me passionately holding the back of my head. I wrap my arms around his neck as he pushes me down slowly. I move my legs so they are wrapped around him. He slowly runs a hand down my side. "We don't have to go all the way, because I know you have a private class and dinner tomorrow, but let me bring pleasure." He whispered in my ear. "Okay," I replied making him smile and kiss me again beginning to lifting my shirt.

He takes it off, swiping his tongue asking for permission. I immediately accept. He explores my cavern, I decided to show a little dominance, but I lost. I pull away from the kiss panting. "Bedroom?" He smiles and lifts me. I wrap my legs tighter around his waist as he carries me to his room. He pins me to the wall.

I pull away, his hair is messy, and he has a swollen lip. I take off his shirt and leave a light hickey. He moves to the bed and takes off my pants, gripping my thigh leaving a dark purple hickey on my sweet spot. I gently moan he kisses down my chest and stomach. As he does that I unbutton his pants. He pulls them down.

⚠️Okay changed my mind half smut I guess. ⚠️My word count isn't where I want it

He looks at me one more time with his finger hooked on the waistband of my boxers. I simply nod. He always checks on me before we start anything. He kisses me one last time and slowly pulls my boxers down. He unexpectedly grabs ahold of my member causing me to loudly moan. He pumps my member a few times, before licking the sides of it. Once it was wet enough, he put my hard member in his mouth. I moan out of pleasure as he started to deepthroat me. My hands travel to his hair forgetting everything.
.
I start to quietly moan. He pats my thigh and pulls away. "I want to hear from you." I nod wanting him to continue. I become louder as he asked. "I-I'm going on c-cum." He slows down his pace.

Then he speeds up making me come everywhere. Although he swallows most of it. He still looked hot. "Mm, that was amazing." Then we decided to take a step up instead of stopping...

⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️ITS. ⚠️
⚠️OVER ⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

~timeskip~
I fall next to Yoongi out of breath. We stay like that for a minute. Then Yoongi gets up and gets a town. He kisses me. "Mm, you did an amazing baby boy." He says after, then helping me clean up. When he was done he threw the towel in the dirty towel bin. He lays down next to me. We both sit in silence for about 10 minutes and cuddle. All you could hear was our quiet breathing and occasionally the sheets moving until suddenly Yoongi said something unexpected.

"Come to Daegu with me." He states. "What?" I asked dumbfounded. "Come to Daegu with me. You and me." He repeated.

"When?" "Next week." "How long?" "Three days." "Okay," I say cuddling into his chest, soon falling asleep.

*AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE READ* 

Hello everyone! Happy New Year! Thank you to my patient readers who have stuck around for my nonexistent updating schedule. It's been really hard for me recently and people deserve at least an explanation. Recently, my grandmother's health has greatly declined and I'm not sure how much longer she has left and she's too stubborn for a hospital, and then of course COVID has stressed a lot of people out and her. I've also been having a hard time with making friends recently at my school (yes I'm in person) and I've also been recently losing friends and its honesty really hurts me that that the only comfort I feel is really BTS and writing. Honestly, I've felt so alone so it's delayed my updating. My cousin has also been deployed recently so I've been really stressed about him as well.

Also, now seeing all the hate Jimin has received has really genuinely upset me and I'm so disappointed in people. I don't understand why people feel the need to hate on him when all he's done is love us and try to make us happy and smile and laugh and this is what people do in return? I don't find it okay at all. It's not funny, it's not cool. Hate genuinely hurts people.  People who've lost an idol or someone due to suicide already knows what hate can do to people, so why is it okay to do to him? He has human feelings just like those other lives people have lost. 

If something happens to him I will never forgive those people for the rest of my life. I am terrified of even the thought. So please, instead of thinking of all the "mistakes" or the "bad" about him think of all the lives he's changed and how many people he's made happy and smile and all the good he has done. 

So please leave Jimin alone he doesn't deserve this hate especially when he's done absolutely nothing wrong. It actually makes my heartache and gives me anxiety to know that he's probably been crying and he's not smiling because of hateful jealous people or people who find it humorous to hurt him like that, and not think there's at least a small small chance of him seeing it and hurting him. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a happy 2021 that will hopefully be a lot better than 2020. Sorry for any errors in this chapter. 

Thank you all xoxo 💜