Chapter 27| Showtime

Jimins POV
Jungkook, Hobi, and I have been preparing for a show for quite some time. This is also basically the first time Yoongi has actually seen Me dance. I'm very excited to show him and the show is tonight. The three of us who are performing tonight and currently in the dance studio going through it one more time. to be honest I am still a little nervous that I'll mess up because it's been a while since I've performed live and in front of a lot of people. I know that my parents and a lot of fans will be there. After about one hour of practice, I go back up to the apartments where Yoongi is doing paperwork. I walking to the apartment and greet Yoongi with a kiss to the side of his head. "Hey, ready for tonight." He smiles turning his chair and pecking me on the lips. "Yup. A little nervous, but excited." "Mmm well, you'll do great." He says. "Thank you. Also are you up for the party and can meet tonight and tomorrow?" I ask. He nods Tonight we have a small party/dinner with the others a d then tomorrow I promised my fans who come to a fan meet and a meeting with all seven of us. They wanted to meet Yoongi, the others, and me.
It's only 10 AM and the show doesn't start until 7:30 PM and the show is about an hour and a half. I randomly sit on Yoongis lap. He slowly wraps his arms around my waist. He leans back with me (still in an office chair) kissing the side of my neck. "Mmm, I love you." "I love you too." I get up off his lap for a while and we make lunch together. By now it's 12. I have to be there by 5. I watch a movie. Then I get into the shower. When I finished I realized I don't have a towel. I groan. "Yoooongi!" I yell. I hear his footsteps. From outside the door. "Yeah?"
"I forgot a towel." His footsteps recede and then come back with a knock on the door. I open it slightly and take the towel. "Thank you," I say wrapping the towel around my waist now walking out. He grabs my waist and pecks me on the lips. "No problem." He smiled. I go into my room and change into this. Bringing my contacts with me.

Once I'm ready I kiss Yoongi and leave with Jungkook and Hobi

Once I'm ready I kiss Yoongi and leave with Jungkook and Hobi. Everyone is coming later. We arrive and I meet my old Noonas. They do my hair and makeup like they used to. I change into my clothes and go through my dance and warm up. Finally, it's time.

Yoongis POV
When Jimin leaves I start to get ready. I shower do my hair, and I guess throw on a little makeup and wear my contacts. I need Namjoon and Jin the lobby of our apartment building. Namjoon Pat's me on the shoulder. "Be a ready man. You'll need it." "What? Why?" "Jimin is gonna make you lose your shit." What the fuck. Okay. I just chuckle and get into my car. We drive to where it is at and we wear masks. We get to be in the front row. The show starts in ten minutes. Finally, it's showtime.
Spam ahead

When I first saw my world stopped my moment and my jaw drops. Namjoon said we don't need to record because this is also on live TV. But like holy shit. When the open scene ended I was just in total shock. God, with or without makeup Jimin is one sexy motherfucker. (Isn't that an everyday mood?) A bunch of more dancers performs and they were very talented. I recognize some from the hospital.
I'm using videos because I'm lazy and I don't want to get into a lot of detail and it gives a visual. You don't have to watch or anything they're just there.