Chapter 23| Happy Birthday

Jimins POV
I wake up and see Yoongi isn't next to me. I slightly pout wishing I could cuddle him. Either way, I get up and walk into the bathroom and shower and everything soon walking into the kitchen still with wet hair. I see Yoongi in his glasses reading a newspaper or article with a small cup of coffee. He looks like an old man reading his daily paper. I chuckle to myself. He notices my presence and looks up at me with a smile. Setting his stuff down and walks over to me. He pecks my lips slightly leaning over me with his arm wrapped around my lower back that was slightly arched. "Happy birthday." He whispered. Damn, I almost forgot today was my birthday. Anyway, I smile even wider and thank him. He ruffles my wet hair and leads me to his room, and dries it, taking me back into the kitchen again after. He hands me a plate of my favorite breakfast quickly pecking me on the lips before sitting down again. We eat and I finish getting ready for the day. I decided to work out a little and go to the dance studio with Hoseok and Jungkook. Then later tonight we're all going out for a little, we can't stay out late because some of them (Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin) have to work. I finished getting ready and head towards the gym. I decided just walk on the treadmill, have an easy day. After I change and go to a café with the Taekook couple. We did a mini birthday photoshoot. Then Taehyung went shopping while Kook and I went to the dance studio. We were there for about three hours mainly hanging out. Then the teacher had a little party for me and such. That was cool and really made my day. Then I go back to the apartment and see Yoongi in the office reading something. I decided not to bother him because it probably worked. I get a text from my parents and my brother wishing me a happy birthday and we all FaceTime for a while. After I talk to them I get some calls from people in Busan and people I know from wherever. I play on my phone after and go through Instagram and Twitter. A bunch of people tell me happy birthday and such and I responded to a few of them. After about another hour he comes out of his office and to where I was. I smile when I notice his presence. He smiles and gently kisses me sliding a little box into my hand. It was a ring. Not a promise ring or anything just a beautiful ring with a heartbeat necklace. I smile while leaning forward and press my lips against his. I thank him and put the ring on. He also helps put on the necklace for me. "I love you." "I love you too Minnie." Then we go out together and get tattoos of our initials on our wrist. Hurt like a bitch, but it was worth it.
Now it's time for the party.
We all meet in the parking lot of the restaurant.