Chapter 17| Can you hear me?

Longer chapter

Longer chapter

~2 weeks later~

Jimins POV
Everyone had to work and Jungkook and Taehyung had to work but they had to have another person fill in. My family had to go back to Busan so did my Busan friends. Suki was discharged.  I was really really lonely and bored. Yoongi was really busy, but came and visited me on his breaks and helps me change every morning into new clothes. I still can't hear so there is no point in watching TV, but I do anyway with subtitles. I still can't talk, but I can smile now, and I'm healing. I get so bored that I draw random shapes on my whiteboard. I still can't go to the bathroom alone so mostly if I can I'll call Yoongi if he's available. Maybe sometimes Namjoon or a nurse I'm really close with. I read a book but I finished it. I take off my glasses and fall asleep cuddling my plushie. I wake up and it's 6:42 PM I sigh. It started storming outside. I know because I was watching outside my window. It is now 8:12 PM and no Yoongi. A nurse came in to check on me. Do you know where Yoongi is? She mouthed "emergency surgery." Why so late though. Oh well. She dims the light so it's not as bright. I look out the window and past memories happen. How Minjae said toxic things to me and how he would hurt me every day. I begin to cry. Sobbing actually. I didn't hear Yoongi come in and he rushed to me. He doesn't ask anything he just moved me over and I sobbed into his chest. He wiped my tears. "Let it out." He whispered mainly to himself. I look at him. He kisses me gently making me feel relaxed, after that he grabs a tissue and wipes my nose. "You got a lot of snot." I hear him say. I start laughing. "God, you need another tissue." He leans forward to grab one and I laugh more. "Wait can you hear me?" I nod my head. "You can hear me!" I nod again. "Oh my God, that's great!" He kisses me. "You can hear!" He gets so excited and I can't help but smile and laugh. "I love you." Since I can't say it back and my whiteboard isn't near me I use the sign language "I love you." He smiles and kisses me. Then he tells me about his day and that a person has a brain bleed and started going down so he needed to do an emergency surgery that lasted longer than intended.

4,438❤️Mini_Mochi: So update! I'm getting a lot better, and I'm not in as much pain like I was, and I can hear again! Also thank you so much for the love and support I love you all and thank you for all of the fan mail as well and I'll let you kno...

4,438❤️
Mini_Mochi: So update! I'm getting a lot better, and I'm not in as much pain like I was, and I can hear again! Also thank you so much for the love and support I love you all and thank you for all of the fan mail as well and I'll let you know when more things get better!💜💜