Chapter 33| Birthday+New Couple

~ 3 months later~
Jimins POV
Everyone is settled and moved. Yoongis birthday is also in a few days. Ive already finished Yoongis birthday gift. He's working a half shift on his birthday. Which I don't know why but he is. He's getting off at noon. But it's a perfect opportunity for a surprise party. I but supplies and hide it at Nancys and He-Jins apartment. I was at home in my room doing finishing touches on my gift. When I was finished I look on my phone and see a shocking thing.

583❤️Nance_05: welp I'm lesbian

583❤️
Nance_05: welp I'm lesbian

View all 78 comments

Hejinnie33: Same here babe ;)

Mini_Mochi: BITCH YOU DIDNT TELL ME

mejiwo103: congrats!!

Kookie97: Congrats!

Gucciboi: WOOOO FINALLY A NEW COUPLE

I immediately call her and she answers.
"Bitch you didn't fucking tell me first?!"
"Nope."
"Why!"
"Girl I'm coming over."
Before she says anything I hang up and run towards their apartment. I knock and she opens the door I hug her. "Congrats!" She lets me in and we talk for a while. She told me about their dates. After that I had to go because of a private lesson I had to teach. I only had three of them and each were and hour. The first one was a girl and she was 14. I can't say you her name for privacy purposes. The second was 17 year old. She's one of my constant students. And the third was a 15 year old boy. Then I attended a small class and helped out. I go home and later that night Yoongi came home. I greet him with a quick kiss I go to pull away but he cups my face so that I can't. He swipes his tounge asking for permission. I accept and he immediately pushes his tounge in. He moves me back to the couch. I fall on the couch and him on top of me. We were so into it we didn't hear the front door open, or Holly barking. But we pull away when we heard a gasp. We pull away and Yoongi looks behind him and immediately gets off of me. "Mom?" He says. Aw fuck. I quickly fix myself up and bow. "Well clearly I walked in at the wrong time." She chuckled. "Hi I'm Yoongis mom. You must be Jimin." I quickly bow again. "Yes yes! Hi Mrs. Min." "I'm glad to finally meet you! Wrong timing but still." She quickly hugs me. My face is probably completely red. Considering we just got caught making out. Yoongi makes dinner and we sit down and eat. Apparently his dad is coming tomorrow and they are staying at the hotel two blocks away. They did that because they wanted to give us privacy instead of staying. I get to know her a little more. She reminds me of Yoongi.  Same smile and everything.

~time skip~
Today is Yoongis birthday. I wake up first and make him breakfast. He wakes up and showers soon after I finished he comes into the kitchen. He backhugs me putting his face in the crook of my neck. He gently kisses it. "Happy birthday." I say turning around and kissing him. "Mm thank you." He relpys. "Also we're going out tonight alright and I'm driving. And your parents are meeting us there." I say. He nods kissing my cheek. He greets Holly. After eating he brushed his teeth and then leaves. For the surprise party it's at a nice restaurant. It's basically a club but we rented it out. It was so there was a stage. I teach some lessons and then shower and get ready myself. I run and set up with everyone. I run back home and walk into the bathroom to see Yoongi. He didn't notice me, but I grab what I needed and left. To pass time we go to the mall and he tried to spoil me but I got him to rant about things he wanted. And I bought them for him. We go back at around 6. We set the stuff down and then head back into the car.
I drive to where it's at. "A club?" He asked. I just nod. I quickly text that we're here. Yoongi opens the door and they all Jump out and yell the surprise thing that people do. He jumps a little, but quickly forms a smile on his face. We sit at a big table. Also there are people from the hospital. A bunch of doctors, nurses, surgeons, and all that. His surgical teams comes up and talks to him for a while as well.
The ten of us plus Yoongis parents did at a table.

We talk a little while, but start to party a little

We talk a little while, but start to party a little. Before people got drunk and such I decided to do what I was planning to do. I step up on the stage. Getting everyones attention. 

Yoongis POV
"Hey I'm going to be right back." Jimin says kissing my cheek. I nod and watch him walk up to Namjoon to have a microphone put on. I get slightly confused. Jimin walking on to the stage getting everyones attention. "Hello everyone! I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. Also Yoongis boyfriend, and I have made a special surprise for Yoongi, and I wanted to perform it. With that everyone goes silent. Some background dancers on to the stage and I get even more confused. Then Jimin begins to perform and Taehyung records it.

I watch in amazement and listen carefully with a smile on my face. God he looks so beautiful. When he finishes everyone cheers and claps. He thanked everyone. Then takes off the mic. He comes over to me and hugs me. I kiss the side of his head. "I love you." I whisper to him. "I love you too." He replied. I didn't even care if eyes where on us. I kissed him anyway. Then I kissed his forehead. "Did you write that?" I asked. He nods. "Yeah...what'd you think?"
"Amazing." I smile. While Jimin and I talked, I heard everyone talking about him (in good ways) about his dancing and singing, and how talented he was or good looking, and his abs that showed. But like guess what. I get to see them all the time. At the thought I smile to myself. "Whatcha smiling about?" Jimin asked. "You." I reply pulling him into a hug, kissing his neck.

6,389❤️Mini_Mochi: happy birthday love💜

6,389❤️
Mini_Mochi: happy birthday love💜

View all 484 comments
Min_Suga: thanks love💜

Worldwide_Handsome: happy birthday

Joonie12: happy birthday Yoongs

Gucciboi: aye happy birthday

Chimmy28: HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGIIIII💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

DancerGirl: Happy birthday❤️

Fangirl38: happy birthday

Oh yeah, my back is still healing and everything. I still get pain, but I just wear my hard brace to help.

Also I hope all of you are staying safe from this virus!
❤️

Also I finally edited it lmao