Chapter 26| Aftermath

Yoongis POV
I wake up the next morning with sunlight hitting my face. I groan sitting up to realize I'm not dressed. Soon the events from last night start flooding my head. I smile to myself at the memory. Now in the aftermath I look over and see Jimin peaceful asleep on his side facing me. The sunlight hitting his beautiful bare skin. I only see down to his waist the rest is covered by the sheets. I scoot over more and wrap my arms around him. Bringing our bare chest together. He instantly buried his head into my chest. I look at the clock and it's 9:37 AM. I don't fall asleep I just look around at random things in my view hearing the soft snores from my beautiful Jiminie. After about five minutes he wakes up. I pretend I'm sleeping. But can still kinda see him. He slightly smiles. Rubbing my arm. He gets out of my grip. He kinda stumbles when he stands with a little wince. He looks at me to see if I'm awake. He's probably sore. He slightly limps to the front of the bed still in my view. He bends down and picks up some of his clothes. He sets them in a pile. He walks into my bathroom slightly closing the door. I open my eyes again wait for him questioning if I should join him. Oh well, screw it. I get up and sneak into my bathroom. I hear Jimin quietly humming to himself. He's faced the opposite way of the door and his eyes are closed. I quietly open the door and close it. I admire him for a second then back hug him resting my head on his shoulder. He smiles when he sees my reflection. I kiss his shoulder. He turns around and gives me a quick peck. I admire the work I performed last night. He hugs me tightly resting his head on my shoulder. "Thank you." "For what?" "Everything." "Well, you deserve the world." I giggles. "Have you washed your hair?" He shakes his head no. I smile to myself I begin to wash his hair scrubbing and massaging it. He closes his eyes looking relaxed. I rinse it out. I wash mine. Then I get to wash clothes and wash his back, arms, neck, chest, legs, and then he finishes on his own and then I wash. We get out I hand him a towel. Then I wrap a towel around myself. He grabs a pair of clean boxers. Then he steals one of my hoodies and shorts. I chuckled to myself then I change. We sit in the living room together and eat breakfast. Eventually, I change the sheets and we wash Jimins uniform. The Taekook couple burst through the door.
"Fuck ever heard of knocking. And I thought the door was locked." "Oh cares about knocking. It's overrated anyway. And we broke your lock sorry." Jungkook said. I just glare at him sitting back down next to Jimin placing my hand on his thigh and one of my arms around his waist. Then Jimin places his other leg on mine and his head in my shoulder. They sit across from us. For a minute they just stare at us. "What?" They don't answer. Jimin and I look at each other at the same time then back at them. "Hello!" I kinda yell to get their attention. "I don't know you two are being off." "What do you mean?" Jimin asked lifting his head off my shoulder. "You two seem more...I don't know...touchy." Tae says. Suddenly Jimin got up to get water but limped by accident. They both gasped. "YOU DIDNT," Tae screamed. "Did what," Jimin asked from the kitchen walking back with a water bottle sitting back down. "Your limping!" Tae yelled. "And?"
"You're limping. Why are you limping."
"I was playing a game." He says. I nearly choke on my own saliva but keep it cool.
"What game." "None of your business." "Well, now it is," Jungkook said.
"Did you do it." "Why would I tell you though." "Because you love me?" Jungkook says. "Eh depends," Jimin replies. Jungkook throws a hurt expression and I just laugh high fiving him. I've taught him well. "Fine don't tell me then." Jungkook pouts. They talk to us for a couple more hours then leave. That night we eat dinner, and we also have work tomorrow. I go to my studio and work on somethings and Jimin goes into his room to do somethings and also ends up reading and studying. After a while, I get up and go and check on him. When I walk into his room I see him asleep with his laptop in front of him and a book in hand with his glasses. I smile to myself moving his book putting a bookmark then moving his laptop and glasses. I lay him down putting the overs on him shutting off the light and closing his door. Soon a knock was heard in the door. I go and open it and see Namjoon. I let him in and tell him Jimin is asleep so he promised to be quiet. We start to talk about random things until Namjoon brought up an important question. "Hey, Yoongs I have an important question. All seriousness." I look at him weirdly. "What's up?" "Is Jimin the one you think."
"Yes. I truly believe he is. I promise you."
"How do you know though." Please note Namjoon isn't like talking bad or anything. Just a note Yoongi was hurt in the past with his last relationship so he's being supportive and cautious and such. "Jimin...he made me feel things I haven't felt in a long time. A lot better then I did was her. His personality just in general has made me happy. The way he hugs me makes my heart flutter. When he kisses me. God, I'm on fucking cloud 9. His voice in talking and singing is fucking amazing. I can't even describe how much I love him. Then not to be weird but his fucking body. Oh my God, Namjoon. Like holy shit. Then besides looks and personality and physical things. Mentally I am happier then what I was. I feel more active and positive. Less dead inside. I'm being nicer. Then Jimin is so smart he doesn't even realize it. Then his clumsiness is so adorable. His laugh is amazing. Just everything about him is perfect. I swear to God." I finish. Namjoon just smiles. "I'm happy for you Yoongs. Generally happy for you." He says. "Thanks, man. Means a lot." I say.
We talk for a little longer then he leaves and I go to bed.

Decided to do a double update