Chapter 37| Daegu

I have a surprise in this chapter...
Jimin's POV
Today Yoongi and I are going to Daegu for a few days. Holly is staying with Nancy and
He-Jin, because Yoongi parents are out of town. We board the train, and within 15 minutes I fall asleep with my head on Yoongis shoulder. Some people stared at us in disgust, but we didn't give two shits. Yoongi holds my hands. "Where are we staying? Parents or hotel." I asked. "Not sure." He said. "What!" I whisper yell lifting my head. Also grabbing the attention of the people who were disgusted with us.

"What do mean you don't know?!" Yoongi stares at me and a second and starts laughing. "What?... What's so funny?" I ask trying to still look mad. But it's hard hearing Yoongi laugh and smiling at you. "I'm just kidding." He laughs more. I gently hit his shoulder, but smile too. "We're at a hotel." He laughs. I pout a little. A woman said to not do that there, but we didn't care. Not like we're making out. Just then a little girl came up to us. "Park Jimin?" People widen their eyes at my name. "Yes?" She quickly bows. "I'm sorry to bother you, but may I please get an autograph?" "Yeah sure of course!" I sign a photo card she had. "May I also have a picture?" "Yes of course!" I smile and take a picture with her. Yoongi watches with a smile. The little girl notices him. "Are you Min Yoongi?" "I am." He smiles. She suddenly crawls up and hugs him. He looked surprised but hugged her back. She thanks him.

"What's your name?" "Luna." "Luna?" She nods. "What a pretty name." "Thank you." "Where are your parents?" I ask. She points and I see a woman in a long dress with flowers on it, with a stroller. I wave, and Luna's mom waves back. "My mommy is a fan of you." "Is she now?" "Yes!" "Want me to walk you back?" She nods. "Okay." I grab her hand and walk her to her mom. I bow when I get close and she does the same. She greets and thanks me. I talk to her for a little bit. And then sit next to Yoongi again.

Soon other people come up to me. Even the ones who were 'disgusted' with us. Finally, we were in Daegu and the train stopped. We rented a car. We arrive at the hotel. We get settled and it's around 2 PM. It's also Wednesday and we go back on Saturday.

"Hyung." "Hmm." "Why did we come to Daegu?" "Well...I didn't tell you, but I've been writing an album. And I've been wanting to make a music video." "That's so cool! Why didn't you tell me!" He shrugs. I lightly but his shoulder in a playful way and he just smiles and kisses the side of my head. "Are you hungry yet?" I nod. We go out to a nice café for lunch. He shows me around a little bit. Then it starts to get late and he has a film tomorrow.

~Next Morning~
At the place where he films all the other 5 come and some of my mold hairdressers and makeup artists came. Yoongi wanted to film as a surprise so he had me walk around with Taehyung. We go to a park and walk around. I get a text from Yoongi. We go back to where he filmed. He greets me with a kiss. He brings me to a backroom and while on a break he cuddles me. "Have I told you I was an underground rapper. So were Namjoon and Hoseok. We rapped together?"
"No." He nods kissing my forehead.
"The album is released tonight." "Really!" He nods. "That's great!"

~Time skip~