Chapter 19| Surprise!

~Time skip ~
Jimins POV
I've been in the hospital for a long time to the point where I lost count, but today I can get the braces that are clamping my mouth shut off. In other words, I can begin to talk again. I asked the nurses and doctors not to say anything and that I wanted to surprise him. They all agree and promise me that they won't say anything. I tell Taehyung and tell him not to tell him and how I wanted to surprise him. Taehyung came and visited since he was off. Jungkook came to but left early to run some errands. Yoongi currently was on a big surgery so it's gonna be a few hours. They come and remove it. I feel so relieved and happy. Thank God. Fucking finally. I wait a few minutes and begin to talk. My voice was really rough and hoarse at first, but it started to get normal the more I talked and practiced throughout the day. I was also able to sing as well. I sit for a few hours and play on my phone and mess around on Instagram and Twitter. I was informed that I have PTSD and I will need therapy and physical therapy. Which is cool. I'll be able to work after a month of getting out of the hospital. Same for dancing and any big activity. This upsets me but that's okay. At least I get to leave soon. Been here long enough. So bland. But you get to hear a lot of drama from the hallway and see a bunch of drama too. I get to hear all the good stuff. Which is very entertaining. Yoongi was so busy he didn't get to see me when he was working. I see him walking back in forth past my room. I see him in front of my room talking to another doctor and reading a paper and looking at scans. I fall asleep for a few hours and I wake up to see Yoongi sleeping in the chair next to me with a paper in his hand and his glasses on. I get up and grab a blanket and cover him. I take off his glasses and set them next to my bed along with his books. I lay back down and play on my phone. I hear him move around and I look over and see him awake. He gets up and I move over  so he can lay next to me. "Did you have a good nap?" I nod. He kisses my forehead. How was work? "Good." I nod.
I continued to write on my whiteboard. I rest my head on his chest and he runs his hands through my hair. "I love you." I finally say. "I love you t- Wait! You just spoke!" He sits up and looks at me shocked. I smile and show my teeth. "The braces are gone! You can talk!" I smile and nod "Surprise!" He cups my face and smile into the kiss.

4,938❤️Mini_Mochi: So update! I got the braces that were clamping my mouth shut off

4,938❤️
Mini_Mochi: So update! I got the braces that were clamping my mouth shut off. So in other words I can talk again! My health has gotten a lot better and my wounds have healed as well! I will need therapy and physical therapy. I also get to stand and walk by myself now! I will continue to keep you updated. And I want to say thank you all for the support! I love you all and thank you.

View all 275 Comments

Min_Suga: 💜💜💜

Gucciboi: YESS JIMINIE WOOOOOO

Kookie97: Congrats Jimin!

Worldwide_Handsome: YAY MY FAVORITE CHILD! I can't wait to hear your voice again

Chimmy28: Congrats Jimin!

DancerGirl: Congratulations

After posting that I cuddle into Yoongis chest. But he seems to be acting weird, but I don't think too much of it. The next morning I wake up and had to go to therapy. I had to talk about everything that happened and my past. Then I went to physical therapy. I struggle a little. Finally, I can lay back down. Yoongi was working but came and visited me for lunch. Soon to be going back to work. Taehyung and Jungkook visit me talk to me for hours.

~Time skip~
Yoongi gets off work and we cuddle.
"Jimin," Yoongi says catching my attention. He moves so he's looking at me. I sit up. "Yeah." "So remember the day I was in surgery and I called you and Namjoon translated." I nod getting a little concerned. "One of the nurses recognized your name. And I started to talk about how you were really famous and so was Taehyung and Jungkook. So the night I went home I finished my work and it was around 11 and I got bored. So I decided to do some research and I saw that you were mega-famous." My face gets a little pale. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you." "No, it's okay. I'm glad that I know. And I'm proud of you. And now I feel even luckier. I just wanted to talk to you about it. And also about who gave you the right to look so fucking hot." I giggle at the last part. He pulls out his phone and shows me a familiar picture. From my famous account.

I smile at the picture

I smile at the picture. "Who gave you the right?" "Mmm, I don't know," I reply with a smile teasing smirk on my face. He smiles cupping my face gently kissing me. "Mmm well know that you're stunningly beautiful and mine." He says. "Always." He smiles kissing me again. For the rest, of the time I show him old pictures and videos and tell him about the concerts and everything. I tell him memories of concerts and moments. He also addresses how some people think it was him who hurt me. It hurts me to know that people think that. I apologize to him for that. We brush it off. I quietly sing and Yoongi falls asleep. I smile and play on my phone soon falling asleep myself.

So there is a Christmas Chapter...but since I've prewritten so ahead I didn't think about it, and it'll probably be a while until that chapter comes.....
But anyway.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Love ya and enjoy ❤️