Chapter 7| Mine

~Time skip~
Jimins POV
Today is Yoongis and I's off day. I was in my room on my phone when Yoongi knocked on my door. "Hey breakfast is ready." "Okay I'll be there in a minute." "Okay." He replies as I hear his footsteps recede from the door to the kitchen again. I get up and walk into the kitchen to eat. We have a few small talk conversations. "Hey Jimin," Yoongi says. "Yes?" "I know this random, but do you want to possibly go on a date with me tonight?" OH MY FUCK HE JUST ASKED ME OUT. HELL YEAH, I WILL. "Sure I'd love too," I say with a wide smile. "Great, 7?" He asked with a huge smile showing his gums. "Sure that works." "Good dress casual." Later on, he leaves and comes back an hour later with a few bags. I go hang out with the Taekook couple. We talk for a few hours. Also because I wanted to get some clothes because most of my clothes are there. "What should I wear?.....TAE!" "WHAT." "HELP ME PLEASE!" He comes in and stifles a laugh. "He said casual." Then in like two minutes, he finds me something to wear that suits me. "Thanks, Tae."
I hug him and take the clothes to my apartment. I sneak in but Yoongi isn't here. I set the clothes on my bed. It's currently 2:45 PM I should probably get ready at 5:45 so I'm not late. I go to the gym that is downstairs in the apartment building. This place is like a hotel, but you live here, but not a motel or anything like that. Just know it's huge. Yoongi and I are on the 8th floor and there are 10. I work out for an hour with Jungkook and Taehyung joining me and I see Yoongi walk by. He notices me and smiles and I obviously smile back and continued with what I was doing. "Jiminie is in love" Taehyung sings. I laugh while lifting a weight. "Shut up," I say embarrassed. The Taekook couple laughs and teases me for the rest of the time. It's now at about 4 o'clock.
I run around the house getting things together and mentally preparing myself and Taehyung comes. To help me. I burn off time and it's now 5:45. I get in the shower and do what I need to do. I change and then I do my hair and mentally prepare myself. Yoongi is also here getting ready and Namjoon is with him. Now it's 7:00 I walk into the living room and Yoongi is sitting on the couch.

Without mask and hatNamjoon and Tae leave before us

Namjoon and Tae leave before us. Yoongi gave me a bouquet of yellow roses. My favorite and an adorable plushie. My favorite things. How did he know?
*Coughs loudly* *In a raspy voice* "Tae did it"

Tf is wrong with me?

 "Aw thank you it's so cute!" I side hug him

"Aw thank you it's so cute!" I side hug him. "Alright ready to go?" I nod with a smile. We get in Yoongis car and he opens the door for me. I thank him and the sun is also setting. Another one of my favorite things. We go on a small walk and go to my favorite restaurant. That was great. Then we went to the apartment and Yoongi pressed the roof button. I get confused. The elevator door opens and I see blankets with candles with fairy lights and a bottle of wine with two glasses. My jaw drops. God, he's just so perfect. We enjoy wine and stargaze. We sit up at the same time and stare at each other in the eyes. Our eyes are locked, and we're inches away from each other. "May I kiss you." He asks. I just nod. He cups my face I lean into the touch enjoying every second of it, he slowly leans forward pressing his soft lips against mine. I feel like I'm on cloud 9. Butterflies erupt and my heart flutters like crazy. Our lips mold together perfectly and move in perfect sync. I move my arms and wrap them around his neck. He pulls away out of breathe."Park Jimin you really make me go crazy." He says. "I...I guess I can say the same thing." I reply with a smile. We sit in silence for a little bit. "Be mine." He suddenly asked. "What?" "I mean....Will you be my boyfriend." "Yes." I nod and smile. I kiss him again. This time longer. We pull away and then we go back to our apartment. I change into a t-shirt and sweatpants so does Yoongi. Then we sit next to each other and watch a movie. I was in such a good mood I lay my head down on his lap. He just smiles and runs a hand through my hair. Damn. I could get used to this. "Do you think some nights we could sleep together as in next to each other." "Yeah sure of course." He smiles and nods. "Thank you." "For what?" "Everything." "Well, you deserve the world."
Damn those words hit me like a ton of bricks in the best way possible. I giggle and cover my face. He uncovers my face and lifts me up "You're too beautiful to cover your face." I smile and he carries me to his room. We lay next to each other. I rest my head on his chest. He rubs my back gently. "Do you work tomorrow?" "Yeah, do you?" "Yup. Do you want to tell the others." "Not yet." "Ok." He kisses the side of my head and I fall asleep.

~Next morning~
We walk up at 5:30 AM like always. We shower and get dressed (change into work clothes when at building sometimes) then we do our hair and meet in the kitchen and eat breakfast. I go to clean up and he pecks my lips. I smile and peck his lips. I finished cleaning up. I grab my bag and before we go into separate cars he pecks my lips again. "Have a good day at work." "You too." I drive to work I get bombarded with questions by the Taekook couple. I tell them everything except for the boyfriend part. "Wait the fuck? You're not dating yet?" I shake my head no. "Oh, my Gawd (In English) what the hell!" (In Korean) Jungkook basically yells making almost everyone in the locker stop what they're doing and laugh.

~Time skip~
It's now lunch. I meet Yoongi in his office. He closes the door and locks it because people like to barge in. I sit and eat lunch in his office. "How's work so far?" Yoongi asked "Stressful" I replied back. "Mmm." He hums. He gets up from his seat and lifts my chin he gently kisses me. I smile into the kiss. Our lips don't move or anything. Just a kiss that's like a peck but you know. Longer, and much better. He pulls away. "Better?" "Much." "How's your hand?" "Good." "Ribs?" "Better." "Good." He smiles and pecks my lips again. He goes and sits again and finished his lunch. So do I. But I had to leave early because of a 911 call.

So I learned it's 119? In Korea? Is that Correct? Idk

~Time skip~
I finally get off work I encountered the nurse that slapped me. She smiles and waves at me. With a smirk? What's that about. I ignore her and enter the apartment getting greeted with a kiss and dinner from Yoongi.