Chapter 32| 24-hour challenge

I'm so sorry I forgot to update yesterday. Because of this virus, I was literally slammed with homework and I forgot all about it. And once again I'm sorry I edited.

Jimins POV
I wake up the next morning and groan. I realized I'm not next to Yoongi. Then I remembered the dare Jungkook said. That stupid 24-hour challenge. I groan. And sit up. I go to the bathroom and go into the kitchen grabbing Ibuprofen and water. I take some for myself also sneak into Yoongis room and put some on his bedside table. And I leave it in the kitchen for the girls. Soon Nancy wakes up. She comes into the kitchen. "Morning." "Morning," I reply handing her Ibuprofen. She thanks me. "Want to go out?" She asks. In a friendly way as in like a hangout "Uh yeah sure. Also how long are you here?" "Oh well. Surprise! I'm staying!" "You are!" "Yeah, I got the call this morning!" "Really! That's awesome." I quickly hug her and smile.
Next thing I know I hear Yoongi groan. He walks into the kitchen and thanks me for the Ibuprofen.
"Hey, Yoongi." "Do you mind if Nancy and I go out?" "No not at all go ahead." "Okay thank you. And while we out to do you need anything?" "Uh not that I know of. I'll text you though." "Okay." I go and get ready and we asked He-Jin if she needed anything and she said no. And said she'll let us know if she does. Also on New Year's Eve, they all shared their numbers. And also made a group chat.
Before we left the sitter dropped Holly off. Then we head over to Nancy's hotel so she can get ready. After like her 45 minute shower she comes out in leggings and a sports bra. It doesn't affect me and it's not the first time. I've seen her like that a lot and plus I don't care. She's seen me in only boxers before and she doesn't care. "God, you take so long you took like a 45-minute shower." "Uh more like 20." "Whatever." I joke. She changes and does her makeup and hair. Finally, we leave.
We go out to the small café for breakfast. "So are you going to stay in our apartment building?" "Mmm, maybe I'll have to look at one and such." "How big are you looking at?" "Mm, maybe 2 or 3 bedrooms. So I would have one extra room. Maybe a roommate as well." "Oh you know if you had a roommate and He-Jin got the job she could be your roommate!" "Oh, you're right!" She high fives I randomly and just laughs. After that, we walk around Seoul, and she suddenly decided to dye her hair black. So I dyed mine like an ash blond. Then we go and walk around a little more doing random stuff and I got a tattoo. It's the nevermind one) It falls around night time and I tell Yoongi I'll be home late.

6,338❤️Mini_Mochi: with this girl💜 And no I'm not cheating so please don't assume

6,338❤️
Mini_Mochi: with this girl💜
And no I'm not cheating so please don't assume. She's one of my childhood best friends, and Yoongi approves so please don't jump to conclusions. Thx

View all 322 comments

Nance_05: Had fun Chim💜

Gucciboi: Aye Nance dyed her hair

Kookie97: Hows your 24-hour challenge?

Mini_Mochi: haven't been home so I'm not tempted asshole @kookie97

Min_Suga: good job Min @mini_Mochi and fuck you @kookie97

Kookie97: @mini_mochi @min_suga I feel attacked

Chimmy28: are you sure you're not cheating? You've never mentioned her before

DancerGirl: hope you had fun

Mini_Mochi: @Chimmy28 yeah I'm 100% sure I'm not cheating...and she's my childhood best friend, and trust me I love that man more than words could speak

We go to the Han River and walk around some more. "Are you in any relationships yet?" She simply sighs. "No." "I'm hoping to soon." I simply nod and Pat her back. "You'll find someone." "Jimin...." "Yeah?" "What is I said I was bi, and I was more into girls?" I simply laugh quietly in am amused way. "Why are you laughing?" "Did you forget that I'm gay?" "Oh yeah." She laughs it off. "But are you cool with it." "Yeah of course I am. I'm happy for you." "Thank you." "For what?" "Everything." "Of course." I smile and hug her. "Can I be honest with you." "Yeah of course." "He-Jin Yoongis friend. Is so fucking cute though." I burst out laughing. "She is though!" She exclaims. She kind of rants about her, and I just listen. We start to head back. I go to my car and get into the driver's seat she sits next to me and turns on music. I just sit and laugh when she starts to play a girl group. She dances to it in the car and I just laugh watching her out of the corner of my eye keeping my eyes on the road. When I sing I know plays I quietly sing along. We go to her hotel and she gets some clothes. We arrive back at our apartments. I see Yoongi and smile at him, as well as getting greeted by Holly. "You changed your hair?" I nod and smile. "Also I have another thing I'll show you tonight. "And what could that be?" "Mmm, you'll see." We still have an hour until the timer goes. Also, He-Jin is still here. The of us watch a movie and Nancy fell asleep. When the movie ends I lift Nancy over my shoulder. I know she won't wake up because she's the heaviest fucking sleeper I know. "Won't she wake up?" He-Jin asked.
"It's harder to wake her up then Jungkook. I know because one time in college I was at her dorm. I was making ramen and had two pans and she was napping. I dropped both of them and she didn't even move." "Oh wow." I just nod and carry her to my room. I set her on my bed and put a blanket over her. I walk back into the living room and see Jungkook. I just roll my eyes. "What." "Guess what." "What?!" "Your timer just went off." "Show me." He shows me and I quickly go through his phone a little to make sure he wasn't tricking us for money. "Yoongi was there when he heard it. And nice hair." I look at Yoongi and he nods wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile. Jungkook talks to us for a little and then leaves. He-Jin sends herself to bed as well. Also turns out she got the job and she and Nancy talked and said they can be roommates. I drag Yoongi into his room shut and lock the door and kiss him. The kiss reminded me of our first kiss when we started dating. I pull away. "I've been wanting to kiss you again for so long," Yoongi says kissing me again.

1,477❤️
Kookie97: what happens after I dare them to do a 24-hour no physically touching each other challenge. @Min_Suga @Mini_Mochi

View 728 comments

Mini_Mochi: where the hell did you get that? Is that Tonight?

Min_Suga: how the hell did you get this? Wtf

YourHope18: aww they're cute tho! Also, Jimin dyed his hair!?

Chimmy28: aww so cute!

Kang02: aww cute couple! Are that Dr. Min and his boyfriend?

Kookie97: @Kang02 Yup!!

MiniJiminie: MY FUVKING SHIP YES. SOME CONTENT

Yoongi and I look around and find a camera on the bedside table. Yoongi turns it off and hides it.  But he turns it off after saying. "Perverted brat." I just laugh. Soon I lift up my shirt and show him the tattoo. Yoongi looked really surprised but seemed to really like it. Yoongi runs his hand through my hair. Soon falling asleep he after me.