Chapter 20| Home

Jimins POV
Today I get to go home, finally. Yoongi helped me pack while I was getting final testing done. After that, the discharge papers get signed if I'm clear. Yoongi runs to go get me a pair of clothes and I shower as well. The downside is, is that I have to continue to go therapy and physical therapy and I cant work, dance, or do anything for a month. It's currently September so in October and I've been in the hospital since June. The test were clean and I the discharged papers were signed. Finally, I can go home. Yoongi helps me into the car. He walks to the driver's side, starts the car and heads home. I can't help but smile. We arrive in the building and people greet me. After talking to some people. Yoongi and I walk into the apartment. It's 12:33 PM, Yoongi makes me lunch while I unpack. When I was putting a shirt away he came up from behind me to back hug me gently kissing the back of my neck and shoulders a few times. I smile "Lunch is ready Min." He whispers close to my ear sending shivers down my spine. "Okay. I'll be right there." I reply back. He nods then goes back into the kitchen. I set the shirt I was holding in the dirty clothes. Heading to my bathroom to wash my hands. I walk into the kitchen and sit next to Yoongi. I take the first bite and basically moan from the delicious taste.
Yoongi puts his hand on my thigh. "How is it?" "Amazing," I reply making him smile. After we eat I go to help clean up, but Yoongi wouldn't let me. I pout hoping it would work, but it didn't. He sets me on the couch gently kissing my forehead making me smile. Then going off to clean up again. After about tens minutes he finished and sits next to me turning on the TV. We watch a movie, and I end up falling asleep in his lap.

Yoongis POV
When falls asleep with his head on my lap. I look down at him and smile running my fingers through his soft hair. I lift him up and carry him to my room praying that I don't wake him a few minutes later. I set him in my bed and pull the sheets over him kissing his forehead, turning off the lights, and gently shutting the door. After about another ten minutes I hear a knock on the door. I answer to see the other five. "Hey is Jimim awake?" Jin asked. I shake my head no, but signal them to come in and move out of the way so they can do so. They sit on the couch and quietly talk to each other. After about 30 minutes. I go check on Jimin and see that he had just woken up. He looks at me and smiles while he rubs his eyes. God that's adorable. I walk over to him and gently give him a gentle peck. "The others are here by the way," I tell him. He nods and quietly stands up walking into the bathroom. He joins us back in the living room. We watch TV, play video games and talk about random things. After that, it's around 5 PM and we all we at dinner which Jin cooked and them they left. But Namjoon and Jin stayed longer to help clean up. Leaving right after. I let Jimin be for a little so I'm not all in his space and everything. I work for a little bit and go through some papers and everything. Because well I still am chief of Neurosurgery. I take a break and go on my phone and see Jimin posted something.

5,389❤️Mini_Mochi: So I'm finally home and almost fully recovered

5,389❤️
Mini_Mochi: So I'm finally home and almost fully recovered. I can't work or do anything for another month just for caution. But I am home, and I will continue to recover and do both of my therapy's and everything. Thank you all for the support. I love you and I will keep you updated! 💜💜💜

View all 482 comments

YourHope18: Congrats Jiminie

Joonie12: Congrats 💜

Gucciboi: WOOO JIMINIE. YEAHHH

DancerGirl: So glad you're recovering! I can't wait to see you again in the dance studio! We miss you! ❤️

Chimmy28: Yay!!!

I obviously like it. Then continued to scroll through my Instagram. I see a bunch of rumors about Jimin and me. They still think I hurt him and yes I have told Jimin. He said he will address it soon. And I'm not going to pressure him to talk to his fans or anything. Really I don't mind. People will think what they think. We both know it's all bullshit though and it won't affect him and me either. I go and check on him and he's still on his phone laying down. So I go back into the office and work. When it was around 9 PM. I go into my bathroom, shower and get ready for bed. Jimin doing the same right after. I sit on the edge of my bed and play on my phone. Not hearing Jimin walk in. He pushed me gently on the bed. I set my phone aside and see him crawl on top of me. His legs straddle my waist. I smile, lean forward, and cup his face. He gently kisses me. I kiss back with passion, but I also remember I still have to be cautious with him.
Crappy Make out
His arms are on both sides of me. I lean forward pulling away and gently flipping him over so I'm on top. I kiss him with his more passion gently tugging on his bottom lip. Soon enough he opens his mouth enough that I slide my tongue in to explore his cavern. I feel a tug at my shirt. I pull away quickly taking my shirt off then Jimins. I kiss down his jaw and to his neck. I find his sweet spot making him quietly moan. I suck on it enough to leave a dark purple and red bruise. Jimin does the same for me. I pull away out of breath and smile.
"Been a while since we've done that," I say with a light chuckle. He nods and kisses me one more time.
End of makeout
I go to his side and he cuddles up against me "I love you." He says into my side. I smile and say it back. He soon falls asleep. I although can't sleep. I still can't believe he's that famous. Like yeah, I knew he sang and danced and did some shows, but I didn't know like that. Like do tours and everything and get awards. I turn my head and look at him. He's so beautiful. That's all I can think about. I had work tomorrow. But let's say I didn't get any sleep because he was in my mind all night.

I hope everyone will have a great 2020. And thank you so much for reading this far? Love y'all ❤️❤️

Happy New Year/New Year's Eve