Chapter 3| Thanks Yoongi

Yoongis POV
I arrive home an hour late because a surgery took longer than it was supposed too. I sigh as I walk in looking at the black and white kitchen clock, it's currently 8:15 PM. "Jimin?" I call out, and no answer. I look in his room and he's passed out still in his clothes. God, he's really fucking cute. Like a little angel. Wait...what's wrong with his eye? I sigh and wake him by gently shaking him and saying his name. He finally wakes up. "Hey Jimin you're still in your clothes and I was wondering if you ate yet." "Oh uh sorry. No, I haven't eaten yet."
"Is ramen okay?" He nods and I leave to give him privacy so he can change into more comfortable clothes and also prepare dinner. After I'm done I call him and he slowly walks in. Somethings up. "Jimin...are you okay?" He doesn't answer at first, and he starts to nod but stops only to shake his head no. I see a tear fall down his face. I reach across the table and wipe it off. "What's wrong?" I ask with concern. He sighs. "Well a patient died, and then I ran into a nurse and I apologize, but she slapped me. I told her boyfriend who was a doctor and said I hurt and touched her and he punches me in the face. And this happened in less than two hours. Also, I didn't get to eat lunch." He explained and covered his face while pulling his hair in frustration. I get up and hug him. He cried in my chest. "It's okay. That's normal for that to happen to people and I'm sorry about that nurse and doctor." I continued to comfort him. "Thank you Yoongi." "For what?" "Caring." What does he mean? "Of course I care!" He smiles and hugs me tighter. After a while, he fell asleep. Luckily he finished eating all his food because he didn't even get lunch. This must happen often because no wonder why he's so freaking skinny. Almost skin and bones, but no eating disorder and healthy. I carry him to his room. Damn, he's lighter than a feather. After that, I shower and change and go into my studio for a little. After that, I fall asleep in my room.

~Next morning~
Jimins POV
I wake up the next day in my room because of the damn alarm on my phone. God Yoongi must have carried me. I get up and shower. I see my eye is bruised I put makeup on and it covers it perfectly. "Perfect," I mumble. I walk out and change and then Yoongi had just finished making breakfast and today was his off day. "I'm sorry." He looks at me weirdly. "Why?" "You keep taking care of me and dealing with my issues and it's been about two days."
"What? Really it's no problem at all."
"Thanks, Yoongi," I say. I smile at him and clean up. Then say goodbye and head to work.

~Time skip~
So today was a good day at work. I head home with a smile on my face. I walk in and see Jin and Namjoon. "Hey Jimin." Yoongi greets me. So does the Namjin couple. "How was work?"
"Good! A pretty quiet day." "Have you eaten?" Jin asked me. "No." "Did you eat lunch." "No."
"YAH Why didn't eat!" "I don't know." "Jiminieeeee you have to eat!" "I know I know. I'm sorry." "Do you work tomorrow?" "Yeah." "How many days in a row are you working." "Well, This is overtime. Normally I only do three in a row. But I'm doing 4." "Okay. Just don't overwork yourself." "I won't."
I begin to eat and soon I finish. I thank Jin for the food then I go and change, grabbing a medical book when I was done. I sit on the couch in the living room and begin to read.

Yoongis POV
When Jimin started reading Jin pulled me aside. "Please take care of Jimin." "I will."
I know I've only known him for a short time, but honestly, I think I love Jimin. But it's way too early. Love at first sight? I've seen him around the hospital. But really, I can't get him off my mind. I've gone through his Instagram account and he's just...WOW. Like really, how can someone be so fucking beautiful and hot? Like what the hell. Holy shit. Also not to sound creepy but apparently he was top of his class, and top of his dance school as well. People even have a few fan accounts. He's also modeled a few times. God, I sound like a stalker. He's just so amazing and talented. Like I've fallen in love. Yeah, I'm a Neurosurgeon and like best of the best but still.

637❤️Min_Suga: Wachta readin'?Tag: @Mini_Mochi

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

637❤️
Min_Suga: Wachta readin'?
Tag: @Mini_Mochi

View all 63 Comments

Mini_Mochi: medical things ;)

Kookie97: nerd

Worldwide_Handsome: aww Jiminie looks so cute

YourHope18: Cutie

Gucciboi: aww Jiminie

Joonie12: cuteee

。◕‿◕。

Jimin suddenly came behind me when I was deep in thought. I was in the way and he grabbed my waist to gently move me over. That causes me to snap out of my thoughts and stare at him. "I'm sorry Yoongi...I uh- I just needed water." "No no it's okay really I don't mind... honestly I kinda liked it." I smile at him and he smiles back. He goes back to the couch and begins to read again. I sit next to him and kinda look over his shoulder. He noticed and moved his book over so I could see. "I'm reading about some cardio and neuro things right now." God that's cute. "Hey, Jimin I think Taehyung mentioned you wanted to be a doctor what would you have gone into?" "Mmm, probably Cardiac surgeon." "Really!"
He nods and smiles. "Why did you choose paramedic?" "I gave up, but still wanted to still be in the medical field." I nod "I think you're a great a paramedic. Very hard worker." He smiles "Thank you." I wonder if he has a boyfriend. "Do you have a boyfriend?" "Nope." Perfect. "Sorry I don't mean to ask so sudden, just curious." "It's fine. I don't mind." He smiles at me. We continued to read through together. I would love to have this happened more often.