Chapter 35| Weight Lost

Trigger warning
Most of chapter

To be continued...
Yoongis POV
I make him dinner after our argument and when I set it in front of him. He stares at it and plays with it. I nearly finish my plate, but stop when I notice. I slightly stare at his actions and sigh grabbing his attention. "Jimin...." I trail.  "I-I'm just not hungry." "Bullshit Jimin...I know you haven't been eating." "I'm fine. I swear." "Jimin you passed out for 30 minutes in the middle of the emergency room lobby." "I was just tired." "Bullshit." "I don't want to eat." "Jimin you're going to have to eat a little bit." "I am eating." "Oh yeah how much do you weigh? "Like 61kg" (around 134 pounds) "Okay then let's get up and weigh you now." "No." He says panicked. I sighed getting up putting Jimin over my shoulders. I hit my back telling me to let go but I refuse. And I know he's not hitting hard, because he doesn't want to hurt me. I go into my bathroom with him. Lock my door and block it. Jimin was about to step on the scale. "Ah-ah-ah shirt and pants," I demand.
He sighs taking off his shirt and then his pants leaving him in only his boxers. He steps on the scale I read it and sigh. "50.9 kg." (about 112 pounds) Jimin steps off the scale and goes to put on his shirt quickly. I stop him by pinning him to the wall. He winces from the coldness of the wall. He looks at me and shrinks down making himself look smaller. I get a good look at him first. "Now Jimin tell me how many meals a day you've been eating to the last four days. How many meals in total." "One." He mumbled. "One day?" I ask. He nods and I sigh. "For how long?" "Over a week...I'm sorry...please don't be mad." I run my hand down the side of his body. He suddenly hugs me. He cries into my shoulder. I just hug him tightly rubbing his back. We both sit on the bathroom floor. Him clinging to me.
"It okay. Talk to me." I say running a hand through his hair. "I-It was that Woman....T-That mom." "On the day with your Ex." "What did she say." "You already know though." "I know but just tell me." "She said I don't belong in the field. That I'm an idiot. And that I'm fat. Then when I was doing CPR on a heart attack or cardiac arrest patient. I can't remember. She told me I shouldn't pretend that I know what I'm doing. And that I wouldn't be out of breath if I laid off some pounds. S-She just kept insulting me on everything I had done. She kept calling me a disappointment. And even wanted to call my parents." He cries in the last part. I wipe his tears with my thumb. "Jimin, you are not fat. And you are so smart. And you are amazing at your job. And you are NOT a disappointment. And I want you to know that I love you. You're parents and co-worker loves and cares about you. And you don't listen to a thing that stupid ass woman says. "She also slapped me and dumped cold water on me." "Now that's not cool and that very childish I would say for her to do." All I could feel was Jimins now smaller frame. He starts to shiver and get closer to me. "I'm cold." I nod grabbing his shirt and pants. He puts them on and I reheat dinner. I know he can't eat much because it would kill him if he eats a lot after not eating. But he ate something. I clean up. I kiss the side of Jimins head. "You did good love." He slightly smiles standing up. I wrap my arms around his small waist kissing the bare part of his shoulder. "You're beautiful. I love you." I mumble into his shoulder. "I love you too." "How about you get a nice hot shower. I'll clean up and get you some clothes okay?" He nods and heads to my room.
I clean up and he showers and I get him some clean clothes. He lays down and goes on his phone. I lay next to him after I shower. He cuddles into my bare chest. I kiss the top of his head. He falls asleep. A tear falls down my face and I don't even realize it. I'm upset that he had to go through all of that. And it hurts me to think that he's done this to himself.

~Next morning~
Jimin decided to come with me to the hospital to work in my office for a little. We say goodbye to Holly and I double-check to make sure he has food and water.

He wore this

He wore this. I had to wear a dress shirt and black dress pants with a tie and my badge and lab coat.  We see that mom that's been bothering Jimin. God, I just want to throat punch her. I pull Jimin to the other side of me so he doesn't have to look at her. She gets up and starts to follow us. We ignore him and go into the elevator. It was just us and then she sneaked in. "Whos that Jimin." She says. He ignores her. "Hey!" He still ignores her. "Hey! I'm speaking to you!" She yells. He still ignores her. She goes to hit him, but I grab her arm before she does. I know this elevator has a camera and it's the only one since it's the main elevator. "Don't you dare hit him?" She tries to use her other arm to hit him but I grab that too. I stare her in the eyes and bring her arms down. "Don't you dare touch him?" I let go of her hands and hit the next floor. And leave immediately. We take the next one. I bring him to my office and he helps me with my work. I leave to go to the bathroom right across from my office.

Jimins POV
Yoongi leaves for the bathroom. The mom walks in. I look up and see her. I swallow hard out of nerves. "So who was that Jimin." As she spits my name out like it was the most disgusting thing ever. "My boyfriend." She slaps me so hard I fall out of the chair. I whimper in pain. She grabs a hold of her hair. I whimper again. It reminds me exactly of my ex. She dumps hot coffee on me. I scream in pain. It hit my chest and little splashes on my face. Suddenly Yoongi Ex walks in. She grabs the mom and pulls her away from me. "Ma'am I don't think you're supposed to be in here." She tried to push her out. Yoongi walks in. "What the hell is happening." "Get to him. I'll take care of her. And I just heard a scream so that's why I came in here." She says.

Yoongis POV
I heard a scream from the bathroom. I rush out and see my ex grabbing that woman that tried to hit my Jimin earlier. But I don't see him. But I hear whimpering. She tells me to get him and she'll take care of the woman. I rush behind my desk and nearly slip on something. My coffee. That is burning hot. And all over Jimin. My Jimin. I rush up to him. "I-it hurts." He whines. I rush him to a room and a nurse gets supplies. I thank her and close the door. I put ointment on his face. "Can you take off your shirt? Or do you need help?" He lifts his arm and winces. I sigh and unzip his jacket. I gently pull off his shirt. I see a red burn mark on his chest. I put medicine on it as I did on his face. I let it sit for a little before allowing him to put it back on his shirt. I go to turn away, but he grabs my face and kisses me. I pull away. "You okay?" "Yeah...I'm okay." I take him home and we just cuddle for the rest of the day and include Holly as well.

Hello everyone! So I'm alive. I'm sorry this chapter isn't edited. At one point in my life, I'm going to go back and edit all the chapters lol. And just so you all know there will probably be slow updates. Thank you all for the reads, votes, comments, etc. Hope you all have a wonderful day/night. Love you all. Thanks💜💜