Chapter 39| Couple interview

Examples

Jimin's POV
Today Yoongi and I were called in for a couple of interviews. We had quite a few of them actually. Once we arrived they had separated us. I sat down and fix myself up before starting.

How did you and Yoongi meet?
"I was working that day with Tae and Jungkook and it was our first call of the day. It was a car accident and he witnessed it and he helped with a patient. And then later that day there was a roommate sign I had hung up. And he texted the number and it was him."

What was your first impression?
"I thought that he was really smart and handsome." I laugh at the last part.

Who said I love you first and where?
"Yoongi said I love you first. At first, he said it when he thought I was sleeping. The second official time was in a hospital elevator. When I was able to say it back." I smiled at the last part.

What do you love the most about Yoongi?
"I love everything about him. But I have to choose I'd say I really love his gummy smile and personality."

Have you ever wanted to leave? And would you leave?
"Well...one time I misinterpreted something...I thought Yoongi was cheating and I was very upset. I stayed at Taehyung and Jungkooks place for a few days. Until something happened to me, and Yoongi reminded me of the promise ring. So we talked about it. And no, I don't ever want to leave him. In all honesty, I feel like I need him to stay in one piece. He keeps me going and keeps me sane and who I am."

When did you realize you were in love?
"I believe Yoongi was working and Taehyung came over. He asked me if I liked him and I had to think about it. I realized I liked him. Later that day I realized I had fallen in love.

What is Yoongis personality like to you?
"He is very smart and caring. He can be charming, and romantic. On the outside, he can seem cold, heartless, or careless. But in reality, he's like a kitten. With a warm heart and very caring and loving. In summary a huge softie." I said with a laugh.

What is love to you?
"Love can either be a very happy and amazing thing or a thing that can break you into pieces and make you miserable. I have some personal experience with that."

What was your past life like before you met Yoongi?
"My best life was nearly miserable. The only thing that made me happy was Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jin and performing...I haven't told anyone this besides Yoongi and some of my other friends. Is that my last relationship was an abusive relationship. I don't know if I should say this in an interview, but...when I was attacked....it was my Ex that hurt me. My ex did a lot to me. So I was dealing with that in my past, but I also had depression, anxiety, and I was anorexic. At that time I felt I couldn't escape. I would be stuck in something like that forever. I would never be free. I almost went back to some of my past recently, but Yoongi stopped me and helped bring me back up right away. So...it's like Yoongi saved me. We saved each other. He's my hero." I smile at the last part. Little memories and flashbacks run through the back of my mind, but right now only good ones of Yoongi and I.

What would you do if you both broke up?
"I don't even know. I would feel...broken...and no longer whole or happy. I don't think I could live honestly."