Chapter 24| Halloween Party

Yes I'm 100% aware that its January. Please go with it and this is unedited. Sorry!

Jimins POV
So I have to work tonight and tomorrow is Halloween. The seven of us are going to a house party that Hoseok sister is hosting and let's say she's also really famous and is a doctor but also a clothes designer so she knows a lot of people. A lot of Hospital worker and models and other popular people will be there. I got my costume as well, but it's at the Taekook couples apartment because I want to surprise Yoongi. I also can't drink much because I have to work tomorrow night. Then I get a few days off and switch back to days. I arrive at work after a few hours of sleep I see Tae on his phone and Jungkook walking out of the restroom. They greet me and we prepare for the long night. Three hours in and we've had nothing and it's 10 PM. Finally at around 11 we get a call. It was a girl who was having seizers. She was eleven and home alone with her 15 year old brother and five year old sister who shared a room. Shes the one who noticed. When we arriuat the hospital Namjoon was working and took her in. The little sister was crying and the older brother was talking to a another doctor. I bend down and get level with the little girl. I hold my hand out and she takes it, but suddenly hugs me. She cries into my shoulder. I can imagine it must be scary to be five and wake up to see your older sister having a seizure. I hug her back and comfort her. "I-Is she g-going to be o-okay?!" She cries. Honestly I don't really know but I don't want to scare her but I don't want to lie. "Well, it depends on what's wrong, and I think she will. She's a strong girl." She nods. "Thank you for helping my sister." "And thank you for being so brave. Did you call for help?" I reply and she nods with a sniffle. "Wow! You're so brave! It must have been scary." She nods again. I smile at her and give her a piece of candy that I had gotten today. She thanks me again, soon her brother comes over so does the Taekook couple. He thanks us and takes his sister. He also called their parents. After that we get another call.
Finally our shift is over and we had two other calls. When I get to the apartment after our shift ended I see Yoongi is still asleep. I take off my uniform and everything and just stay in my boxers because I don't really care right now. I sigh and lay down next to him. I close my eyes hoping to fall asleep on my side facing away from Yoongi. I feel movement on the other side of the bed. I hear a groan and feel more movement. Im assuming he's a awake. I decided to keep my eyes closed, and I feel him gently kiss my shoulder and run a hand through my hair. I internally smile. He kisses my shoulder one more time then gets out of bed.
~Hours later~
I wake up and it's around 1. I sit rubbing my eyes. I change into a pair of shorts and walk into the kitchen. I begin to make a small sandwich when I feel arms wrapped around my waist. I smile and lean my head back onto the side of his face/shoulder. He turns his had and kisses my forehead. "mmm how was work?" He ask when I lean my head back up. "At first it was slow, but then got a little busy. The first call was hard because a middle sibling who was 11 was a having seizure and a five year old sister woke up to that and they were home alone with there 15 year old brother." "Aw poor girl. Do you know the reason?" "No, but Namjoon took her in." He nods when I turn around he quickly pecks me on the lips. "Ready for the Halloween party?" I nod with a smile while grabbing my sandwich. I quickly eat my sandwich and then clean up. I put the dishes in the dishwasher, and walk into the living room where Yoongi was. I sit next to him while look at the time. It's 1:30 now, the party starts at 7 and I don't need to get ready until 5 and it's a 20 minute drive and I'm going with the Taekook couple and Yoongis going with the Namjin couple and Hoseok is already at his sisters right now, apparently he's going to move in with her because the Namjin couple has been getting horny lately. But Tae, Kook, and I will all be getting ready in the same place so that's why we have to get ready so early. Anyway I sit next to Yoongi and rest my head on his shoulder and my hand on his thigh. You know what I probably have like a thigh fetish. I sigh and close my eyes. He puts his hand on my thigh as well and slightly rubs it. "Still tired?" I nod hiding my face in the crook of his neck. He smiles squeezing my thigh. "You want to sleep for another hour?" "Yeah." "Okay, I'll wake you at around three yeah?" I nod again. Soon falling asleep.