Chapter 28| Helping Mrs. Park

Thank you so much for 1k reads!! Love ya! And I'm sorry this is unedited.
Enjoy❤️

Yoongis POV
I meet Mrs. Park at the hospital Jimin and his father came as well. I give Mrs. Park a scan and I bring them to my office. I look at it quickly and then show them and explain. "There is something wrong with one of the nerves. And it does need surgery to stop the. But it's an easy surgery. The success rate is 98%. It's rare if someone passes. It was done wrong and they were severely sick. You would be out in a few days with some physical therapy as well. I could do it tomorrow even." "Wow I never thought it would be something with surgery, but yeah I'll do the surgery and I don't care when. Thank you." "We can do it tomorrow at 10 and really no problem. It's my job." I say smiling at the last part. "I trust you completely, but could you explain what you'll do just so I know."
"It's completely fine," I reply then begin to explain in order of what I will do. Once again she thanks me and Jimin gives them his car keys and told them he'll ride back with me. They just nod and leave. Jimin closing the door after them. He comes over and kisses me and pulls a chair next to me. He helps me with a little work which helps me get it done 10 times faster. It would have taken me 2 hours and we got it done in an hour. We go back home and meet his parents there. We go out for a walk in the park and get to know each other more and they tell funny stories about Jimin.
~next morning~
I wake up at 7 and change into black jeans and a nice shirt and put my doctor's coat over that. I kiss Jimins forehead, but I didn't realize he was awake. That was until he grabs my face and pulls me closer kissing me. "I didn't know you were awake. How long have you been awake?"
"Mmm for about 5 minutes." I nod kissing him again. "Remember your mom can't eat and be there an hour before. Okay?" "Okay." He smiles. "Why are you leaving so early?" "Mm extra paperwork and to talk to the board to tell them I'm doing this." Jimin just nods. "Well ill see you in a couple of hours." "See you in a couple of hours." I place my hand on the top of Jimins hand then leave. I talk to the board and they obviously allow me too. I see Namjoon. "Hey, I heard you had a sudden surgery. What's up?" "Helping Mrs. Park." He nods but asks and I explain what's happening. It's around 9. I get a text from Jimin.

Jimin 💜: hey love we're here in the lobby

Yoongi💕: okay I'll be there in a minute

I walk to the lobby and see them standing by the front desk. I bring them to my office and I talk to them about what I will do again and I started prepping her. She kisses Jimins cheek and kisses husband and talks to him for a second and so Jimin steals the chance to kiss me. After that, she tells me she's ready. Jimin grabs my hand. "Good luck." Whispered Jimin patting my shoulder then kissing his mom on the cheek. Another doctor and I take her to the operating room. I carefully performing the surgery. I finally finish and carefully stitch it up. I take her to her room that'll she'll be out of in two days.
I grab Jimin and his father from the lobby. "How was it?" "So far successful, now when she wakes up, we need to see if it worked." "Thank you so much!" Mr. Park says. "No problem," I say with a smile. Soon going into my office. With Jimin close behind me without me knowing. A nurse flirted with me but I said the famous words of "Sorry I have a boyfriend." Then she tries the "He'll never know." And I told her to fuck off and walked away. I arrive at my office door and unlock it. I open it and ok thank start to shut as I walk in. I close the blinds so that people aren't watching me work. It's annoying sometimes. When Jimin does it, it's completely okay. When a nurse or something like that does it. I can get annoyed. I was walking to my chair when I have suddenly spun around and kissed. I could tell by the kiss and the scent that it was Jimin. I pull away for a breath and I was correct. "Mmm was someone following me?" "Maybe." He replies. I chuckle and give him a quick peck. "My father said he'd call me when she wakes up." I nod bringing into a hug. My arms resting on his waist and my head resting on his shoulder. We stay like that fora few minutes. I gently kiss his neck pulling s We sit at my desk and do some work. Stopping when his dad called. We go to Mrs. Parks room. "Hey how are you feeling?" "Good. Thank you." "Good. Can you show me your hand." She shows me her hand and it's not shaking anymore. I smile. And have her do a few more things. "Succes." I smile. Jimin hugs and me Mrs. Park hugs me after with a thank you. The same with Mr. Park. I allow Mr. Park to be along with Mrs. Park so again Jimin follows me, but I know it this time. Again an every time I'm in this damn building thing someone flirts with me. "Hey Dr.Min want to go out tonight?" She asks starting to follow me not noticing Jimin on the other side of me.
. "No I already have a date." "Oh...well with who?" "My boyfriend." "Oh! B-boyfriend?" "Yes." I could tell she just lost her confidence. "W-Well he doesn't n-need to know." "Mmm well he's right here." I stop walking and face her so she stops as well and I pull Jimin next to me in her view.  "O-Oh I-I didn't know y-yMou were d-dating Park Jimin. I'm sorry for bothering you." She says quickly leaving. "Oh and Dr. Han." "Yes sir." "You're fired." I say lastly walking away holding Jimins hand. We arrive in my office, and Jimin just simply hugs me.
"Did you have to fire her though."
"She's a whore. I've been waiting for a reason to fire her." He simply nods kissing my cheek and tightening the hug.

~Time skip~
Today I'm discharging Jimins mom. This is also their last night here and will be leaving tommorow morning. When they arrive back to Jimin and I's apartment we eat dinner there and just go to bed. The next morning we wake up early and have a breakfast and say our goodbyes after. When they leave Jimin and I go back to our apartment. Then later that day we go on a date since we haven't been on one in a while.