Chapter 15| He's Awake

~3 days later~

Yoongis POV
I was forced to work today, but I just had to wear my badge and my jacket. I kept visiting Jimin after every patient. I went to Suki and Jimins family was there. I was talking to them when there was a woman who passed out and started to have a seizure. I stop talk and run out. I demand things from other doctors and nurses and support her head while she was seizing.
I also needed help to hold her down to try to stop the seizure. I sigh and use my arm to wipe the sweat off. Im also only doing a half shift. They take her to her room and get her doctor. I go to Suki's room and wash my hands and apologize for the sudden pause. "Jimin was right. You really are a good doctor." Jimins mom says. I smile and thank her. After a while, I was finally off shift. I sit in Jimins room and cry begging for him to wake up. Namjoon watched me from afar at a desk. I hold his hand.

Jimins POV
I begin to gain my surroundings completely. But everything is silent. I look over and see Yoongi with his head down.
I try to open my mouth but I can't. So instead I squeeze his hand. He shoots his head up. He looks at me and smiles. He puts his finger up which I'm guessing meant. Hold on. He gets Namjoon and some doctors come in. They talk to me and I don't hear anything. I hear nothing.

Slight trigger warning
Yoongis POV
Namjoon was trying to talk to him. Jimin was giving weird looks but also had a very blank look. He looks at me. I see something in his that something isn't right. "Hey, Namjoon. I don't think he can hear us." Namjoon looks at me than the nurse next to him then Jimin. He gets a piece of paper and a pen and writes
Can you hear me? Jimin shakes his head no. Son of a bitch. It probably won't last long though. Namjoon sighs and types up what's wrong. A tear falls down Jimins face. His family walked in and I told them he can't speak or hear. Jin and Hoseok and the Taekook couple came in soon after. After that, the police came. Jimin wrote everything that happened. When he dragged him out of the closet. ⚠️Kept repeating you will pay for this Park Jimin how he beat him and threatened to kill him and rape him how he got a knife and cut him when he refused to kiss him. How he laughed every time he yelled and screamed in pain and begged him to stop. I wanted that man dead. Then how he said his name and how they dated and he abused him and didn't want him to break up so he beat him anytime he was late for his curfew. He raped him multiple times and said it was fun and they were going to 'play' or have 'fun' and lock him in a room. What a sick man. I hope he rots in hell. Luckily he so far has life in prison.

⚠️It's okay now. ⚠️
I sit with Jimin and help him eat through a straw. I write I love you on his whiteboard after he was done eating. He smiles. Kiss me. Was what he wrote back. I smile and stand up carefully leaning forward not to hurt his jaw and connecting his lips on mine. He can't move his lips at all it was just one long but short kiss. I couldn't be too long because then he would be out of breath and it would hurt him from breathing hard from his ribs. We didn't notice Jimins mom from afar watching us. Jimin points to a tablet on the counter where we looked at his scans.
I forget Jimin trained to be a doctor and then chose to be a paramedic so he knows how to read a scan and everything. I turn it on and show him. While he looks at it I comb my hand through his hair. He leans into the touch and closes his eyes for a second and sighs. He opens then again and continues to look then hands me back the tablet. I put it back on the counter. Jimin notices my head. I see worry in his eyes. He brought my face close to his.
He examined it. Was it him who did it. 
I nod and Jimin examines it more. He takes the whiteboard. It needs to be changed. Let me do it I shake my head no and he pouts and makes a noise that was the cutest noise I've ever heard. Lemme do it please I sigh. Fine, but I need to reposition you and if you hurt stop. Okay. He nods I bring the side down and move him so his legs are dangling.
Mrs. Park is still watching with a smile. This time I noticed, but Jimin didn't. I get supplies and sit in a chair in front of him. He gets hand sanitizer and then sets the things next to him. He takes off the bandage and sees the stitches. He looks at me and pouts. He hugs me gently and kisses the uninjured part of my forehead. He starts to clean it and I wince. He looks at me knowing that I made a pained noise even though he didn't hear it.
He continues and then after he was done cleaning it. He puts a new fresh bandage on. He finishes and I peck his lips gently. He gets his whiteboard. It kinda hurts to smile especially when your mouth is clamped shut, but I love you too.
I chuckle to myself.

~two days later~
Sometimes Jimin will read my lips. If I say things clearly. We hang out and watch TV. Soon Taehyung came in He waves at Jimin and Taehyung mouthed "I need to borrow him." And pointed at me. Jimin nods allowing him to do so. "What's up?" I ask. "I know he's happy right now, but I think if we got some more things that were like home, and was able to go outside for a little and wear regular clothes he'd be more comfortable. I can still see he's still slightly uncomfortable. But then again I don't know if the home seems like a good idea because that's where it happened." Taehyung rambled. "I mean I can ask-" I stop when I see Jimin couldn't breathe and was making noises. He was breathing heavily. I panic and see a tool that can cut the wires.
"Fuck it." I grab the tool and break the braces and that clamp his mouth shut. He breathes heavily but it gets steady. I look at Taehyung. "Panic attack." We say at the same time. The plastic surgeon started to yell at me. "Listen to asshat I'm a fucking doctor as well, and my damn boyfriend couldn't fucking breath so I gave him some damn air. You can fix it tomorrow." I yelled. Namjoon came in "The hell was that about." "Panic attack so I cut the braces because he couldn't breathe." Namjoon put that in his chart. I sit next to Jimin and Taehyung. Did you have a panic attack? I write and Jimin nods. Wanna talk about it? He shakes his head no. I nod in understanding and change the subject. What are some things you want to do or wish? I write hoping to get some answers about earlier with Taehyung to make it more home-like.
1. Normal clothes
2. Go outside
3. Get a plushie
4. Cuddle and kiss you
5. Get a book to study or read
6. Have my phone
7. Feel more homie then Hospital

After making his list I smile and kiss him. I wrote underneath and say we can make that happen. I take a picture and send it to Taehyung. After a few hours, I leave to go get Jimin what he wants.