Chapter 13| Ex

Trigger warnings later on kinda sad. Hint of past. Abuse and harmful things. Jimin just can't get a break. Y'all are gonna hate me. I'm sorry.

Jimin POV
I wake up in a panic and Jump out of bed. "Shit!" I rush out of my room, running into Yoongi when he was in the hallway. I nearly fall, but gets stopped when he grabs my arm. He looks at me calmly pulling me back so I'm balanced again. "What's wrong?" "I'm going to be late!" I basically yell. I try to run past him. He grabs my arm gently.  "Jimin since yesterday was so hard Taehyung called in." I stop moving. "Oh." I sit at the table and watch Yoongi. He sets out a plate for me. "Thank you." He nods with a smile and eats with me. "I'm doing a half shift. I get off at three today." I smile. "Okay." He finishes eating along with me. I go to clean up, but Yoongi picks me up and moves me. "But I wanna help," I whine with the best pout I can come up with. "No, today is now your day off. Take a nap while I'm gone, read a book, relax. Nothing you gotta do." He says. I sigh and smile at him. "Fine. I won't do anything but be lazy today." I reply. "Good boy." He says. Does he know I have a praising kink? "How did y-" I get cut off by him. "Taehyung." Damnit...Taehyung you snitch. He gives me a peck but before I pull away he grabs my face gently and holds it longer. I move my lips a little bit tempted to make out but I realized he had to work and can't work with an obviously swollen lip. And he just did his hair.
He pulls away, but looks as if he had to fight all 206 bones in his body to pull away. "I love you." "I love you too." I follow him to the door before he walks out he kisses me again by surprise. I giggle and close the door and lock it. I lay on the couch and fall back asleep while playing on my phone.

~Time skip~
It's now around 10 AM. I decided to call over the Taekook couple. We do absolutely nothing. Although my mood was a little down for some reason. I had this feeling...this feeling...that I was being watched, or something bad was going to happen. I've actually felt it for days, so I've been tense, but I could just be paranoid.

4,742❤️Mini_Mochi: They made my day💜

4,742❤️
Mini_Mochi: They made my day💜

View all 113 Comments

Gucciboi: Glad we did Jiminie

Kookie97: You're welcome man

Worldwide_Handsome: why wasn't I invited! I was off!

YourHope18: Cuties

Min_Suga: As long as you're happy

Joonie12: Have fun

Fanpage38: So Cute!!!!!

I post the picture and others start to comment. We hear a knock on the door and it was Jin holding takeout. We eat and hang out for a little then Jin left. It was now 2:30. Thirty minutes until Yoongi is off. Jungkook started to get Jealous of Taehyung and I jump on each other when I got an answer right on a game. He taps Taehyung shoulder so he could stop hugging me. I laugh and nearly fall into the TV getting caught by a firm arm on my waist and it was no other than Yoongi. I smile and peck his lips. "Hi." He said with a smile. "Hi," I replied back with a smile as well. We all sit on the couch and the Taekook couple continued their game. Yoongi and I talk about each other's day for a little and the four of us hang out. We play video games. Do some real Karaoke and Yoongi and Jungkook showed off their rapping skills.
We even quiz each other on facts. We had a sudden stop when we heard a knock on the door. Yoongi answered the door. "Hi, how may I help you?" "I'm looking for Park Jimin." Wait. I know that voice.
It's my ex. Holy shit no. I get up and run into my room and hide. Taehyung helps me. So does Jungkook since they know my past. Jungkook went next to Yoongi before he could answer and told him to tell my ex I'm not here. He does so but my ex wouldn't budge. I heard Yoongis and my ex's conversation. ⚠️"I know he's here." "He's not here." "What are you his boyfriend." "Yes, actually I am." "Oh, so the slut moved on already." "What are you talking about." "Oh, he hasn't told you." "Well just know that he moaned my name many times before and probably a bunch of others too." I hear him groan so I'm assuming Yoongi punched him. I hear a thud with some yells with a shatter. I hear footsteps. "Park Jimin where are you." "He's not here," Taehyung said. "Oh, Taehyung why are you here." "Because I'm friends with Jimins boyfriend." "Hmm. Where is he then? Still performing on stage. Or did he- ah so he's a paramedic." I'm assuming he saw us three in our uniforms picture. "He's working," Taehyung said. "He's on your team. Did you forget I'm a cop. I only went to jail for a year, but got my job back." "Listen Minjae. He's not here." He pushed Taehyung and Jungkook started to beat the shit out of him. But he pushed Jungkook off and went into the closet where I'm in. He looked up and spotted me. He pulls my leg and brings me down. He drags me near the door. I scream as loud as I can. Hoping people would hear. He stops. I see Yoongi passed out with a broken vase shattered. With a few bruises. Jungkook on the floor and Taehyung as well. He stops dragging me. I already have bruises everywhere from hitting things in my closet and hitting things while I got dragged. "You will pay for Park Jimin." He says. He straddles me and punches me nonstop. Everything happening so fast I can't process it all or stand up for myself. I'm so weak. I can't even see where I am. My vision is blurry and I'm sure my contacts are gone. He stands and kicks me multiple times in the ribs and stomach. He lifts me up and pushes me hard against the wall and punches me. "YOU WILL PAY PARK JIMIN. I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL." Little did they know their conversation could be heard. The operator heard and recorded everything. He continued to kick me. He starts to laugh like a manic.
"I wish I could kill you." He mumbled, but I guess your pretty little self should be fucked senseless first. Well, maybe I should save it for next time." He throws me on the ground and forced himself on me and kisses me. "KISS ME!" He yells and I shake my head no. He gets a knife and cuts my wrists and thighs (he's wearing shorts) They were hard enough to draw blood, but not enough for me to quickly bleed out. He ignores my scream and cries and he doesn't cut where my tattoo is. He goes above and below it and he's holding me down with all his might.
At least he was considerate there when he didn't cut my tattoo. He laughs anytime I begged him to stop. He got in a few more kicks until the last thing I saw was police and Yoongi passed out. Then everything went black.

I am so sorry. I promise things will get better. Don't hate me. Please. I may do a double update next week. I'm not sure!