Chapter 31| Christmas and New Year

The chapter name may be cut off it's Christmas and New Year. I'm also going to make this a long chapter

And yes I know it's nowhere near Christmas or New Year. Just please go with it.
~Next day~

Jimins POV 
I wake up from the brightness of the uncovered window. I guess we forgot to close the curtains. I groan from a small hangover. I look through the window and see that it's snowing. I smile and turn my head looking at Yoongi who is still sound asleep. I sit up and take some medicine for my hangover and then I keep it in here for Yoongi. After 10 minutes he wakes up. He groans and sits up. I hand him the medicine and water. He thanks me leaning over giving me a peck on the lips. I hold his face when he pulls away and I hold the kiss a little longer. "Merry Christmas," Yoongi whispers in my ear when he pulls away. I say the same thing to him. Finally realizing it's fucking Christmas. We get up and I realized I'm wearing his sweatshirt and pants and slippers. I smile to myself. He comes out of the bathroom and he trails behind to the living room. He looks like he's searching for something. "Something wrong?" "I can't find my slippers." "I'm wearing them." "Oh." He smiles kissing my cheek. We go to the tree. Yoongi sits down and touches my butt as a simple gesture to sit. Soon everyone barged in with gifts. I simply laugh. We all gather and open our gifts. The couples open their gifts last. I open Yoongis gift and see a Chanel necklace and clothes along with Gentle Monster sunglasses.

I smile and thank him quickly pecking him on the lips and pulling him into a hug

I smile and thank him quickly pecking him on the lips and pulling him into a hug. He opens to mine and gasps when he sees the box catching everyone's attention. He smiles cupping my face and kissing me. I got him the Rolex watch he's been wanting for a long time. It was only about 10 thousand.

And some Gucci

And some Gucci. Yoongi hugs me and I urge him to put it on. He does and smiles. "Jimin you rich little shit," Jungkook says we laugh and after Jin scolds him about language. The rest leave after a while. We eat together and when I was turned around Yoongi tapped my shoulder. I turn around confused. I look down and see Yoongi holding a box of a promise ring. I gasp and look at Yoongi. He hadn't even said anything and I was already tearing up. God my emotional self.
This sounds like a proposal and I have no idea how this works but ok
"Jimin, people may think we're moving to fast, and it may be to us early for marriage, but I want to make a promise. I promise to always be honest with you and stay by your side and never cheat, to love you, and be there for you, to spoil you and take care of you. To not hurt you. Not to run when upset, but to stay and work it out. I promise to make you happy, and anything you want to add on. But do promise to keep these promises as well?"
I nod and hug him tightly tears streaming down my face. I kiss him and he wiped my tears with his thumb and puts the ring on my finger. And it fits perfectly.