Chapter 10| #Yoonmin Confirmed

Spam up ahead don't mind me. You don't have to watch it. Just random input I guess. Also, every chapter is over 1000 words.

~Time skip~

Jimins POV
Today is a Saturday and all seven of us weekend off. Yoongi and I work Mondays, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday then get the rest of the week off. For this new month of June. We get ready for the day because the Taekook couple planned out the whole day. I was about to eat when Yoongi moved my food and lifted me up, setting me on the counter. He cups my face and kisses me. I kiss back immediately. The kiss was nowhere near innocent though, it started simple and soon Yoongi is biting my lower lip in a teasing way and then turned into a heated makeout. So heated we didn't realize the others walked in. We didn't know until we heard a remark "Holy shit." We pull away and see the other five standing there watching us. My face turns red and I hide my face in the crook of Yoongis neck. "Well fuck." He mumbled still out of breathe with messy hair and swollen lips with a light hickey. "So what you're apparently not dating and you make out on the kitchen counter for fun," Jin said. "Are you guys dating?" We both nod. "SINCE WHEN," Jin screamed. "A while."
Jin's jaw drops. I move my head still out of breath. I see Jungkook smirk. Yoongi helped me down off the counter. He holds my waist and brings me closer to him. "Hey, nice hickey there Jimin." "Shut up!" The Taekook couple laughs and we walk past everyone to change heading to our rooms. After that, we fix ourselves up and come back to join the others. Before we do Yoongi pecks me on the lips and walks into the kitchen to see the others eating our breakfast...
"Do you own the place or something?" Yoongi says startling them. "Sorry." He rolls his eyes and hands me a bagel that was cooked. I thank him with a smile. Jungkook watched in disgust. "It's disgusting how cute you two are." We shrug and eat then we leave and go to an arcade. We just mess around the whole time. Then go out to eat at a restaurant that was pretty casual.

4,337❤️Mini_Mochi: so I have a boyfriend💜

4,337❤️
Mini_Mochi: so I have a boyfriend💜

View 88 Comments

Min_Suga: 💜💜

Kookie97: Congrats dwarves

Worldwide_Handsome: my cuties❤️

YourHope18: #Yoonmin confirmed

Joonie12: Cute

Gucciboi: My ship is reall

Chimmy28: Congrats Jimin! So happy for you❤️

DancerGirl: Congrats!

We post a picture and continued with the day of the others and come to Yoongis and I's apartment We were hanging out and talking about random things. "Ooo Jiminie look what popped up in memories!" Taehyung said. I go to look and see an 18-year-old me. On stage. "Yo Yoongi come here!" Jungkook says. Instead, all of them come and they show and old video of me.