Trailer

Cue music
||

"What have you done."

I stood up idly as a swarm of guards stood outside my cell causing me to cock my head with a grin. Despite the chilling metal of the quirk prevention collar around my throat, I could see the caution in their eyes.

"So soon?" I commented and then the cell opened. Things went by fast as two guards were writhing in pain on the cold floor and my spine was rammed harshly against the cell wall.

Soon I was strapped into a chair in what I assumed to be the visitors room. My bangs shadowed my eyes as I heard the small patter of steps approach me.

"Heh, to what do I owe the pleasure of you visiting me here..."

I tilted my head up in amusement as the animal studied the teen girl. The youngest inmate in the prison.

"Specs."

The animals brows furrowed in confusion and hidden rage. "Why..."

The girl merely gave her former guardian a smirk. "Ah don't give me that look, we both know this day was bound to come sooner or later? Orange is a pretty good color on me isn't it-"

"Do you think this is a game Izanami?!" Nezu took a step towards the girl, a pleading look in his orbs but one of the guards halted him.

"I advise you to keep your distance, Inmate 999 has already put two of our staff in the infirmary." Nezu's eyes widened in horror as his beady eyes shifted to the indifferent girl.

"How could you..." the animal mumbled. "Mirio-San lost his quirk, An innocent girl was taken by villains, Midoriya is in the ER...because of you...you betrayed us..." The animal clenched his paws in emotional turmoil. It was true that he had predicted this would happen but he never expected it to be like this. Izanami had always did things with reason so for her to just up and turn against her comrades, her friends...it made no sense. She had nearly killed Midoriya and aided in the escape of the villain Overhaul. If it weren't for Aizawa, she would've done much worse. All for what...

Disregarding the guards warnings, Nezu approached the motionless girl until she felt his tiny paws clench the hem of her uniform pants. "I know you've always despised hero society but you've always stood by your own code. You always did what you thought was right...no matter what the cost...but I fail to see how your recent actions follow that code...this isn't right...this is madness."

His shoulders were slumped as he tried his best to assess what she had done. But he didn't have the closest clue. Betraying them was one thing but going as far as to harm someone he knew was precious to her was another. For once, the infamous Specs didn't have the answers.

"For years...I've done everything in your best interest... I've tried my best to protect you from this very fate... yet the hero administration isn't the reason why you're here...you've come so far..."

Nezu's tiny eyes glimmered with tears as memories of his time with the young girl being in his care resurfaced. "I can't...I don't believe you'd become the very thing you've fought so hard to prove you weren't."

"Look, you have to put me down! Now that you've been injured, it's even more dangerous for you to keep helping me!"

"So what, you're injured to? Do you seriously think I'm just gonna sit by and let them do whatever it is they were planning to you? Was I suppose to wait for one of the pro hero's or something."
||
"Still...being accused of intentionally harming your classmates is something no child should have to go through, especially with your progress at U.A. It doesn't matter who your father is, his past transgressions shouldn't dictate who you are. You wouldn't never intentionally hurt anyone."
||