Yep thats me [44]

|Civil War Arc|

"Put your hands up and get down on the ground now!"

I squinted my eyes shut, raising my hands to shield my vision from the blinding spotlight of the chopper above. A bunch of black SUVs, cop cars, and heroes pulled up to the scene their guns raised and their quirks activated in defense. I had an irritant look on my face and looked over my shoulder at the chaos that ensued behind me at Tartarus prison. Loud apocalyptic alarms rung loudly in the distance.
"WARNING: THIS IS NOT A DRILL, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR HOMES! OVER 500 ESCAPED PRISONERS FROM TARTARUS ARE ON THE LOOSE IN MUSUTAFU! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"

Screw the Suicide forest mission, this mission was the king of all fuck ups. With a heavy yet relieved sigh, I turned my attention back to the authorities ahead of me, "My name is Izanami Shi!" I called out as the memories of everything that had took place in the span of 48 hours had resurfaced.

"Tell the administration, I'm coming home."

I shrieked as one one of the cops shot me with a taser causing my body to crumble to the ground and convulse violently from the electric current running through it. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. If you can not afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me!?"

"For—fucks—s-sake!"

Yep that's me.

You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation...

Well...

Let's rewind 48 hours from now.

|48 hours earlier|

I blew a piece of strand of my hair out of my face as both me and Dabi were wheeled into the large prison complex, our bodies strapped heavily to a chair. My eyes scanned  the rows of clean white cells with prisons some strapped like us, others idle and free.

Next, my attention shifted to the cameras above us that monitored our vital functions. Even the slightest thought of activating my quirk, would alert the idiots around me. Turning around the corner into a steel-plated hallway, I notice that Dabi is wheeled in the opposite direction of another hall.

"Where are you taking me?"

This caused a camera above to snap straight towards me and I tensed as a machine gun popped out of no where, aimed straight at me.

"Quiet." One of the four guards escorting me sneered.

I complied with a small roll of my eyes and waited until I was in a familiar court looking room with a judge of sorts sitting behind the stand, protected by blast proof glass that separated me and him. The tiny man glanced up at me and then the files on front of him in boredom, "Oh look at that, you're back."

"Nice to see you to, Carl."

The American man feigned a fake smile before clearing his throat sternly. "I'm sure you know how this goes. Because of the plethora of crimes you've committed, instead of a regular trial and jail, you were immediately sent to Tartarus in which your rights as a human being get evoked. However you do have the right to know the reason you are here." Flipping through the Manila folder he clicked his tongue.

"You have several class one felonies, from abduction of 50 civilians for ransome and of course we can't forget the infamous murder of the rank 9 hero as well as your affiliation with a terrorist group. How do you plead?"

I raised a brow in confusion, "What are—"

"That was a trick question. You don't have any right to plead." He interrupted with a small cackle, causing me to deadpan as he slammed his judge hammer down and shooed me off. "Your sentence is still the same as before, life without parole. If you pull another stunt like you did before you'll be going to sector one."