Shoto & Bakugou Vs Izanami [23]

||

Time seemed to slow as the air around the silver haired girl thickened, an intense stare off commencing.

I tensed as Bakugou blasted off toward me, his explosive fist going to collide with my cheek but I leaned back

I tensed as Bakugou blasted off toward me, his explosive fist going to collide with my cheek but I leaned back. His explosive hand nearly grazed the skin of my nose causing it to scrunch up slightly in pain. My eyes widened as Bakugou uses his quirk to propel himself back toward me midair. Shit he's faster than before.
Immediately my senses go off in my mind and I activate my first stage and quickly advance to the second  stage of Susanoo. A medium sized  ice glacier smashed right  into me, forcing me right into Bakugous explosive hand.

"Shi-Chan..." Izuku muttered, looking over his shoulder in worry. They really aren't taking it easy on her... The male thought, using his former bandages to wrap about the nubs of Overhauls wrists. The villain had long passed out from blood loss but Midoriya had managed to stop the bleeding for now. With a heave, Izuku reaches down and carefully dragged the  villain farther away from the battle, Eri sticking close by.

"W-will they be okay..." Eri mumbled.
Izuku glanced over his shoulder at the timid girl and crouched down in front of her with a reassuring expression. "Don't worry, if there's
anyone that can defeat her, it's those two."

Eri pursed her lips and flinched at the sound of another explosion erupting a distance away from the battle close by. Izuku quickly pulled the girl into his grasp protectively, a frown on his face. Should I go and see if they need help? No... the boy shook his head. If there's anyone who can take her it's Todoroki and Kaa-Chan...especially Kaa-Chan...he's fought Shi-Chan more times than I can count.

||

I gritted my teeth as both Bakugou and Shoto sent attack after attack, destroying the  minuscule armor of my Susanoo. I was unable to advance to the third stage due to them both destroying the first or second  stage of Susanoo to quickly for me to advance. If I keep wasting energy to reactivate Susanoo, I'll go blind soon...

The sound of the second stage to my Susanoo cracking from Bakugou's relentless attacks made me summon my Katana. Raising the blade I brought the weapon up to block his hand. My struggle fighting both the boys at once had slowly began to show. Diverting his hand again, I summoned my other katana and blocked Shoto's chilling hand.  Swiveling in a swift arc causing both of them to jump back, I quickly pounced on Bakugou. I need to take Bakugou out first... I internally thought, engaging in swift hand to hand combat with the male, narrowly avoiding his explosive hand. I smash my knee into the blondes stomach, knocking the wind out of him. I used his back to kick myself toward Shoto who had tried to attack from behind. Arms hooking around his throat, I spin around his body like a viper and force him to the ground.