In due Time [4]

|Elsewhere |

"Ugh look at me now, I'm so filthy. That's why I hate this so much." A pale man of narrow build with short shaggy auburn hair with golden irises grimaced as blood that wasn't his own stained his cheek. The Yakuza leader hated using his quirk due to the messy ness it caused.

"MAGNE!?" Toga shrieked as the upper half of her comrades body exploded.

Compress shot forward, his arm outstretched toward the villain.

"Compress No!" Tomura warned but it was to late as the man was within a few feet of Overhaul. This guy is trouble, I'll use my compression to trap him! His hand connected with overhauls arm but for some strange reason his quirk wouldn't activate.

W-what the, I cant activate it?!

"Don't touch me." Came the Yakuzas threat and without mercy he swiped Compresses arm away and the sound of more blood splattering echoes through the air.

"MY ARM?!" The male cried bloody murder, crumbling to the ground. Time seemed to slow as Tomura dashed forward, a murderous look in his eye. All five finger about to touch Overhaul, the Yakuza quickly glanced up as red alarms went off in his head.
"SHIELD!"

Instead of his hand coming in contact with Overhaul, another opposer got in his way and upon contact crumbled away into nothing. More invaders appeared at the scene, clearly on Overhauls side causing Shigaraki to retreat back a safe distance to his side.

"That was a close one Overhaul." One of Overhauls men said, their comrade nothing but dust on the ground.

"Shigaraki's eyes narrowed at the silent declaration of war, assessing the situation. They must have someone with a tracker quirk. " I see now."

Tensions were high between the two infamous criminal organizations until a voice caught all their attention.

"Enough

"Enough."

Shigarakis eyes widened as the woman approached the center between the two organizations. Authority and power rolled off of the women in waves; Her piercing scarlet eyes flashed between the two leaders, annoyance in her eyes.

"For years I have upheld the unity between the Yakuza and the League and those ties aren't going to be broken down because of your egos. This is the opposite of what your masters wanted."

Overhauls eyes narrowed at the woman's arrogance as one of his men stepped forward but he quickly held out his hand. "No. You have no idea who that woman is." He murmured.