What the fuck is going on?! [39]

||

Pressing her body to the bark of a tree, I summoned one of Susanoo's katanas and ran the weapon straight through her right kidney. Her cry of pain made me smirk slightly  as blood gurgled from her mouth.

"Did you seriously think I was that weak?" I inquired as pure pain havoced her features. "No, I was merely trying to see if you were who I thought you were." Her speed is unimaginable, her strength alone was enough to penetrate stage three Susanoo...there's no mistaking it...

"You're Hana aren't you..."

And somehow she was alive...

The girls eyes widened slightly only proving my theory. I let go of the hilt and left her body pinned to the tree. "If you are who I think you are, as long as I keep Susanoo activated, you'll be stuck here and I doubt your regeneration will kick in with a large flaming katana running through your stomach. You're strong, I'll admit that but you're not strong enough to remove this blade."

"T-touche." She grinned causing my brows to furrow at her expression. Why is she smiling...doesn't it hurt...whatever, I need to find Wraith and wrap up this stupid mission.

"If you tell me where Wraith is, I won't go after them." I offered.

"Sorry but I don't know who the fuck you're talking about?" She wheezed.

"If you're after her, you can forget about it! We won't let you have her!"

"I see, then who was your classmate talking about earlier?"

She didn't answer, her brows furrowing, playing dumb. Hard way it is then.
I sighed heavily and looked away, "Then I guess I'll ask them then."

"No-" She choked on her words. But I ignored her and went to turn to leave.

"Good thing I have an answer." A dark unnerving voice intruded on our conversation. The voice sent shivers down my spine and the alarms from before were going crazy in my mind.

"K-Kiri..." She whispered and my eyes stilled at the pure  terror in her orbs as she looked past me at someone...or something.

"For fucks sake..." I cursed lowly. Gathering the courage, I looked over my shoulder at what I assumed was my former classmate, but it was something entirely...not human. His bright spiky red hair was now dull with a lone patch of pitch black. His once tan skin was as pale as the moon and his eyes were filled with nothing but blood lust. The most noticeable of all was the striking bright orange horns on his head that resembled Hana's. He looked almost...demonic.

"Kiri's not home right now."

"No...if you're here then that means...J-joke..." Hana whispered in realization. And my own eyes widened remembering that Ms Joke had went off with him. I see...he...must've killed her...

The creatures bright red eyes similar to the horned girls I had been fighting moments before stared right into my soul. Never before, had I feared for my life in battle until now. If he's like her then...there's no way I'm gonna win...I need to end this fast.

Summoning Susanoo's other blade, I swiped out hoping to decapitate the boy. It may have seemed harsh but something in me told me that wasn't Kirishima. However, my eyes widened as he stopped the large blade with one hand, gripping the tip of the blade.

"Tch Tch Tch, The infamous She-Devil bested by a mere human. Man oh man you must've lost your touch after rejoining with that pathetic human side of yours."

He clicked his tongue, shaking his head as bits of his hardening quirk that he had activated last second around his head had cracked off.
"You're strong I'll give you that."