Heroes Come Home [8]

||
"Ne, you need to be more careful you idiot! I don't know why you even come here anymore, it's not like I'm a ducking doctor!" Asuna scolded in annoyance, dabbing at a small gash on his head with a wet cloth.

"Where else would I go? Besides you know I don't do hospitals." He grunted making the woman frown. With a sigh, she stopped dabbing, "Look I know who you are."

Kaiza's reaction was anything but settling as he gave no reaction, opening his eyes lazily.
"So."

"What do you mean so!? Aren't you afraid I'd tell the cops! What if they're on their way right now and this entire time I was just getting information from you?"

"Its been six months, if they were coming they would've been came." He replied making Asunas lip quiver in frustration. "What makes you so sure, I won't betray you?"

"Because In all my life I've never seen someone like you look at me the way you do." Her crimson eyes widened, breath hitching as Kaiza stared into her eyes calmly. "Ever since we've met, I've given you every opportunity to
betray me." Asuna yelped as his large hand shot out taking her own hand and placed it on his bare chest. "Even so much as letting you touch me so you can use your quirk on me."
Asuna couldn't help but feel her face heat up at his words, realizing that he was right.

"You ask me why I don't think you'd betray me but the real question is why haven't you, Asuna." Her bangs shadowed her eyes.

"Honestly...I don't know...we don't agree on much. In fact, we don't agree on anything. We clash all the time. You're bad and I'm good but...in spite of our differences...I feel disappointed when you're not here. It's gotten to the point that I hope All Might beats the ever living shit out of you so you'd show."

Asuna couldn't wrap her mind around her own feelings as she hesitantly looked up at him.  Kaiza's expression was void causing an ashamed expression to grace her features. "Yeah know I'm an idiot for feeling this way but I can't help it..." Turning her head, her eyes faltered at her own idiocy. 'Of all people, i managed to fall for him...'

"I hate that I don't hate you—" Before she could even finish, the villain yanked her to him and covered her lips with his in a longing kiss. As their lips crushed together, she felt like she was walking on air as her heart began to beat faster. He soon pulls back a bit observing the flushed frazzled expression on the woman's face. "Urusei." He whispered making her heart flutter and his lips were back on her own. His hand rested below her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled once more. Somehow she ended up straddling his lap letting her fingers run down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of his heart against her chest.

| 9 months later|

"Asuna breath. Just breath." Kaiza soothed as his lover crushed his hand tightly, her face turning red.

"She's crowning!" The Doctor stated. "Miss Kirisaki, on the count of three I'm going to need you to push as hard as you can alright?"

Asuna groaned loudly, the pain unbearable as the doctor began to  count to three.
"I can't I'm to tired." The woman whispered weakly.

"1"

"Asuna you haven't got long now just hang in there and push and it will be all over." Kaiza coaxed.