Stage 4: HeartBreak [24]

Stage 4 Susanoo ^
Cue song
||

My heart pounded ferociously in my chest, Bakugou's words echoed over and over.

"I hate you."

The world around me fell away as I watched Bakugou walk away. My emotions had begun to overflow like a damn and the weight of everything that had happened had begun to settle in. But this...this feeling was something entirely different. It hurt. A lot.

The memories I had shared with a Bakugou had been torn to shreds and had left a burning hot sensation. Multiple voices started whispering in my mind til I could sense the presence of the entity behind me. It's glowing golden hues pierced through the darkness, silent.

"Poor little Izanami. Abandoned by your father, used and discarded by your mother, and now despised by your very own sis—"

The voices... they just won't shut up...

"Forget friends...forget family...forget love..."

"I know how you look into a mirror everyday and hate what you see."

"The others may not see it but I do! The fact that you even have the audacity to become a hero after what you've done makes me sick! You're a not a hero, you're a murderer."

"You think you're some hero but you're just like your mother. You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors you commit. But they are part of you. And they will never go away. That's why you're doing all of this isn't it?"

"I hate you."

Urusei...

"I hate you."

Urusei...

"I hate you."

Uruse... The silver haired teen suddenly paused, going unnaturally silent. Bangs shadowing her eyes, the girl opened her eyes revealing glowing crimson hues.

Izuku tensed feeling a searing heat in the pit of his stomach as the air thickened tremendously.
Red alarms went off in his mind causing him to snap his head in the direction they had game from. "Shi-Chan..." The boy uttered.

W-what is this feeling...Eri thought burying her face fearfully into Izukus chest as a blood lust similar to Chisakis oozed throughout the air.

"Midoriya!" Izuku heads a voice call out to him making his attention snap to his shaggy haired teacher and the Dragon hero.

"More reinforcements are on the way, what's going on; where's Bakugou and Todoroki?" Aizawa interrogated.

"Last I checked, they're up there stalling Shi-Chan but Something must of happened because this feeling..." Izuku mumbled, his hard pounding fast in his chest.

"She's lost control..." Ryuko finished, her dragon eyes staring up the large flight of stairs to where the source of the blood lust was probably coming from. "If I'm right then those boys will need all the help they can get. Eraser, secure Overhaul and get Midoriya and Eri somewhere safe, I don't want anyone getting in the cross fire."

"What will you do?" Eraser inquired

As if on cue, Ryuko transformed into her large dragon form, stretching her wings out in preparation to take off. "If I'm right then the only person who can take on Susanoo is me."