Todoroki brothers [55]

|Civil War Arc|

"Gotta be kidding me," Dabi groaned. This is not the time for you to be having a pity party, Shi...

If they didn't wake up sleeping beauty, they'd lose the war. "Come on Prince Charming, kiss her or something."

"She's not Sleeping Beauty." Shoto snapped back with an irritated look as he lowered himself down and hooked his arms under her knees. "We're just gonna have to take her with us." And with that the boy walked back the way they came.

"Are you seriously still going off of ratatouilles orders?! What makes you think bringing her to the war while she's like that is a good idea?" Dabi ground out, as they walked back toward the entrance where the helicopter was.

"It's better than leaving her here. You heard Nezu, he said she's in danger here." Shoto scowled, sighing in relief as the island air hit his face and they were back up top on land.

"No ones here. Besides even if Shigaraki did send someone, there's no one strong enough aside from himself and Asuna that can take her on and they're miles away back in Musutafu. Shigaraki probably doesn't even know she's coming back. If she's in danger who the hell is she in danger from—" the two males bickered back and forth unaware of the intruder whom stood before them silently in front of a destroyed helicopter. However a certain gray haired man did.

"Uhh...is he with you two?"

Dabi and Shoto both snapped their heads toward the intruder whom stared at them both eerily. Shoto's eyes widened in horror upon recognizing the creature. It was a Nomu. But it was different from the Nomu they had faced back at USJ. However, he remembered the fight between it and All Might and how dangerous the creature was from the color of its skin. It was her black and muscular like the other Nomu except unlike the other one, it's brain was not visible. It looked even more grotesque than the others. It has no face. The only thing it had was a mouth that was stitched up.

"This is what he meant..." Shoto uttered as Dabi briefly cast the girl in his arms a worried glance. "It's here for her."

Shoto clutched the girl closer to his chest but stiffened as a hand rested on his shoulder. "We have to fight." The dual haired male scowled as slight fear brewed in his chest. The Nomu had to have been near All Mights strength and despite his training, Shoto was no where close to being as powerful as the retired symbol of peace. But... Shoto cast a glance to the villain next to him. If we fight together...we might have a shot...Enough for them to escape...

Turning slightly, Shoto held out the girl to her former warden. "Is there another way off this island."

"There's a speed boat not to far off, its north from here on the other side of the island...it's about 30 minutes..."

"Good, get her out of here." Shoto ordered.

"And what about you two..." The man hesitantly took the girl.

"We'll hold him off long enough for you to escape back to Musutafu. She isn't safe here."
Dabi answered causing Shoto's eyes to widen slightly in shock at the villains willingness to work together. It seems like just yesterday we were enemies...Now we're allies...

"He's right. Take her and go. If we're not there in 45 minutes, leave without us, take her to the coast."

The man nodded and turned and left quickly with the Samurai as Shoto activated his quirk. Dabi sighed scratching the back of his neck in annoyance, "I'm not to keen on the idea of a hero watching my back but if we're gonna get off this Island alive, I got not choice." Dabi uncrossed his arms, the heat rising under his skin as he stepped next to the younger boy.