Parallel Worlds [41]

|Cross over Arc|

I jolted upon nearly psychotic like laughter, breaking the tension. My eyes shifted to a certain horned girl whom was laughing her ass off.

"Well, she's crazy like you." Dabi stated lowly.

"Urusei." I countered

"So you're saying that I'm her, and she's me. She's so tiny." She laughed.

"Say that again and I'll take your other arm." I threatened bluntly, as her arm was still in the process of regrowing.

"Hana, it sounds crazy at first but hear her out. Joke nudged her slightly with a serious tone causing her laughter to subside as we connected eyes. I looked her taller form up and down in disdain.

"There's no way that old human over there is me, we look nothing alike."

My eye twitched at the insult to my hairs color,
"Yeah I haven't even known her for a day and I can tell thing 1 is not my doppelgänger." I replied.

"It's not about appearances, it's about experiences, the bonds you share with those around you. You both have come down the same path. Your choices and decisions of course are the opposite yet your motives are aligned, you two are connected and you feel it whether you want to admit it or not. You are the alternate versions of each other." Wraith replied which made me puff my cheeks in annoyance at the situation.

"How do you even know all of this." Hana asked.

"Because I've seen it, there are multiple realities aside from this one; all remotely the same yet different circumstances. If All for One had not spared Hana then he would've eventually met Izanami's father who would've aided him in his conquest to avenge his beloved daughter."

"Even if you're telling the truth, what's it got to do with us?" The horned girl inquired once more with an impatient tone.

"Better be a damn good reason for bringing us here for me to get my ass kicked." I grumbled, sharing her impatience as I massaged my sore ribs.

"I told you, it wasn't my intention for you two to fight." Wraith sighed.

"Then why are we here?!" I snapped.

The woman was silent for a moment before she held out her hand and out from her hand sprung a large portal. Through the portal, I could make our a city of sorts. "To show you the truth. Step through the portal and you'll see."

"And why should we trust you?" I narrowed my eyes skeptically.

"Because if you don't, your world will erupt in chaos and destruction."

"Well, good news for us then, we're villains it's in our job description." Dabi commented going to walk away but my hand shot out latching onto the back of his shirt. Though I thought this stranger was full of shit, apart of me believed her and was curious. Alright I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

"He's right. Why exactly should we care, we're villains."

Wraith nodded toward the portal once more but me and Dabi to cast eachother cautious looks.

"What if it's a trap." Dabi muttered bluntly whilst I contemplated our situation.
"If it was a trap, we would've been captured already." I replied.

"Fumetsu!" Ms. Jokes voice caught our attention and we turned out head to see Hana vault right through the portal. After a few seconds, she poked her head through the portal, urging Ms joke and Kirishima to join her. "Ne, I think you two wanna see this."
She then turned her head to look at me and Dabi.