Time Skip

Nami^

|4 years later|

"Any luck in locating her?"

"Yes, I've followed her trail to Sopporo."

Nezu frowned before releasing a small sigh, "I see, hopefully it's not a dead end..."

It had been four years since Izanami had disappeared, leaving everyone to worry and wonder what had happened to her. Search parties had been sent out to find the girl, but it was as if she had disappeared off the face of the earth. Things had changed, class A had graduated and they each went their separate ways but they still all kept a look out for Izanami when they could. Dabi was now a vigelante along with Stain.

After a year had went by and Izanami had still yet to be found, the authorities had assumed she was either dead or simply didn't want to be found. But despite that fact, Nezu had yet to give up. "Gomen, I know you have enough on your plate as it is. With your undercover hero work, Im surprised you even have the time to help this old rat out."

Before him stood a tall muscular male, with unkempt hair split between crimson red and white. The boy had looked much mature and older, no traces of boyhood in sight. His jaw had become more defined and his voice was much deeper. Saying he had aged well, was an understatement.

"It's no bother, I made a promise and I intend to keep it, no matter how long it takes; I'll bring her home someday." The senior declared lowly causing the principal to chuckle in amusement.

"Still, you should take a break every once in a while. You still have your own life and future to think about. I know you care a lot for her but don't forget to look after your own wellbeing Todoroki. The others have moved on, I won't blame you if you do as well."

Nezu sighed once more at the males blank stare and  nodded toward the door, "I have some paperwork to do, you take care now."

"Hai, Principal-San." Shoto nodded and left without a word.

He's probably gonna go back to searching... Nezu sweat dropped. And well, Nezu wasn't wrong. Shoto was in fact resuming his search. The only thing was...

He had already found her.

||

"Ne, dont you have anything better to do than wasting time traveling a city away just to bother me."

"I've only come to tell you that I've thrown Nezu off your trail and I've brought you some Dango." Shoto murmured, holding out the box of sweets. The girl turned around and snatched the box from his grasp, crossing her arms with puffed cheeks. Leaning against her kitchen counter, she cast the male an annoyed look.

"I told you already you don't need to do that. I'm not scared of Nezu finding me, I owe nothing to the administration."  The girl retorted nonchalantly. Just like Shoto, she had grown over the years. She had grown out her silver hair to where it past her shoulders. Her lone crimson eyes or well eye was brighter and more full of life and despite the dull gray of her other eye, it made her no less attractive. Shoto's gaze drifted down to her curvature body that was wrapped in a simple elegant kimono. Her beauty stunned him for a moment, and he couldn't help the small tint of pink on his cheek. (Pic above)

Shoto merely averted his eyes indifferently, focusing his attention elsewhere rather than the oblivious temptress before him. "As much as I respect Nezu-san, I know he'll try to convince you to go back to Musutafu and after everything that's happened, I assume the last thing you want is to be a hero. Plus you still refuse to talk to the others and if you come back, it will be Civil War all over again."