Endeavor [33]

|Manga Spoilers-Reader discretion advised|

As November came to a close, deep in an alleyway in the other side of town, was a masked silver haired girl, who stood at a stand off with two unmasked clones on each side wielding the same weapons.

The masked girl stood at the center between the two, both her hands reaching up to grab the hilt of her new twin blades. As if on cue, one of the clones appeared suddenly behind the girl, her going to slash down. Though the masked girl was surprised by the clones speed, she managed to block the attack and and kick the clone away before snatching her other blade off of her back. With great reflexes she was able to raise her twin blades up in an X formation to block the clones weapon. Activating Susanoo, the girl shoved the clone away turning to narrowly avoiding the path of another blade that flew past her, impaling the shoulder of the clone she had pushed away.

Instead of blood, a mud like substance spewed from the clones shoulder causing the clone to sigh. "Looks like I am a fake after all ."

The masked girl snapped her head to the side, her own katana shooting out to divert another thrown Katana leaving her with one blade.
A gasp slipped from her lips as her feet were swiped from underneath her and the clone went to stab down but the masked girl turned her head last second, the blade scratching her mask and impaling the ground.

"One blade down already, are you sure you're the original?" The clone on top said but stiffened as the girl under her erupted in purple flames.

"Ah shit." The clone cursed before Susanoo's hand snatched her body up and crushed it in an instant. The masked girl quickly deactivated Susanoo and slowly pushed her self up with a huff to look at the only clone left. The other clone had her eyes narrowed with a look of disapproval, "That's cheating, how do you expect to learn to use your katanas in a fight again if you can't handle a simple spar with yourself."

"There is no such thing as cheating in battle, you'll be dead before you can even think of calling your opponent out on it." The masked girl replied.

The clones huffed and puffed her cheeks in annoyance at herself's attitude. "Using our fathers words against me doesn't hide the fact that without Susanoo, a clone can have you on your ass n—" But the clone couldn't even finish the sentence as a blade impaled the spot right between her eyes and its body crumpled to mud.

"Urusei."

Suddenly a loud rumble shook the earth, followed by a small breeze, causing the masked girl to look to the sky in curiosity.

"Ronin, Ronin, come in here and look at the news!" Twice's voice caught her attention from the entrance of the alley way, rushing her to come back into the bar.

I cocked my head in confusion, before soon making my way out of the alleyway and slipping back into the bar. My eyes are greeted with Shigaraki, Twice, Mr. Compress, and Toga watching the news.

"This just in: the villain that appeared suddenly is trampling the city all by itself! I can't confirm this but it seems that many bioengineered human Nomus have also appeared. Currently, the heroes are fighting them and evacuating people. Endeavor who was the first to respond has been wounded...This scene...Theres no symbol...this is what it means to have no symbol."

"That's totally got Dabi written all over it." Toga grinned.

"He needs to be put on a leash." Compress grumbled.

"When I said I needed High End tested this was not what I expected. Tch, that guy...well it can't be helped." Shigaraki sighed, scratching his neck calmly before turning his head in curiosity to see the masked girl about the leave, "Where are you going, Ronin?"