What I deserve [31]

||

I sat silently on the train, ignoring the blonde next to me.

"Hmm, who was that handsome boy back there?"

"No one." I replied in monotone, gazing out the window calmly. Toga pouted at the stoic girls attitude before resting her head back on the seat. "You should've killed him, now who knows if the heroes are coming after us or not. Last I checked, isnt that Endeavors son? Man, you better hope Dabi doesn't find out you're associated with that guy!"

"They won't. He won't tell anyone." I give her a confused look at the "Dabi" part wondering why I should be concerned if my new "partner" knew if I was associated with Shoto or not.

Toga raised a brow at the girls words before leaning forward in interest, "How can you be so sure hmmm? Wait a second?" Toga suddenly gasped before straightening up and bouncing up and down in her seat like a giddy school girl.

I merely spared her an annoyed glance, "What..."

Slapping her hands on her cheeks, she flushed red like some love sick puppy. "Is he to you what Deku-kun is to me?"

It took me a few seconds for me to comprehend her creepy words before my shoulders stiffened and I snapped my head away

It took me a few seconds for me to comprehend her creepy words before my shoulders stiffened and I snapped my head away.  I couldn't fight the warmth that was beginning to pool in my cheeks.  "You talk to much." I grumbled. Toga reminded me of Mina and i didn't leave U.A to be reminded of it. I'd rather her go back to being a bitch to me...

"That can be the only reason why he wouldn't tattletale," Toga suddenly looked around as if there were any people other than us on the train at one am. Cupping her mouth, her eyes narrowed in sly manner as if she had found the cure for cancer. "He likessssss you~"

"Urusei."

"You likeeeeeeee him~"

"Urusei." I repeated more harshly.

"You like eachotherrrrrr~"

Toga shrieked as Izanami activated stage one of her quirk and next thing she knows, her body is gripped by Susanoo's large hand.
However, this made Toga smile more, her natural blush deepening as she comically made kissy faces at the silvered haired girl.

"Izanami and Todoroki sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S—" Toga choked on her words as Susanoo squeezed her body harder and her eyes popped out comically like some chew toy. Her body was suddenly dropped harshly onto the ground and Izanami walked past her breathless and  withering form on the floor.

"I'm getting off here, I have things to attend to. You should head back." I grumbled, not waiting for her response. Stepping off the train, I didn't spare a look over my shoulder at Toga as she reached out comically trying to crawl off the train but the doors shut right in her face.
A loud thump made me jolt slightly and I looked behind me to see her palms pressed against one of the windows.