School Festival [29]

||

I weighed one of my new katanas in my right hand, slashing it delicately at the air with a novice like apprehension. The handle of the blade was black leather, the hilt adorned with black diamonds stacked on top of each other as a design. Since I had unconsciously transferred my katanas to Susanoo stage four, I no longer knew how to use a katana when Susanoo wasn't activated. A price I had to pay for unconsciously transferring my blades when I was trying to kill Bakugou.

"Fuck, I'm screwed." I muttered.

Twin katanas was by far my favorite weapon after the bow and arrow and I was pissed that I was reckless enough to transfer it to Susanoo. "First my bow and arrow, now my katanas, I'm not putting these in storage this time." I grumbled.

Using weapons with Susanoo was a signal for destruction which would lead to attention. The weapons afflicted to much damage to use and knowing how strict Shigaraki had been about us drawing attention, I wouldn't be caught dead using anything above stage one right now.

"Again."

I sighed at the gut wrenching memories of my time with my father. Seems like all that was for nothing... Though my father was a horrible mentor, he put a lot of effort into teaching me to use his weapon and now it was gone along with my ability to use it. I would have to relearn it all and it took me nearly two years to get remotely decent with the katana. The only thing I had going for me was hand to hand combat and Susanoo itself but given my situation, Susanoo was the last thing I needed to get spotted. Using my storage quirk to summon my blades was always my alternative to Susanoo and now that my fathers katanas were gone, I was a sitting duck without Susanoo.

I need to learn how to use the katana again, fast...in the mean time all I can do is my mission which is give the administration the necessary intel...

"Your father is still alive—"

My personal agenda will have to wait for now...

I shealth my blade and set it on my bed with other and look around my new small apartment with a sigh

I shealth my blade and set it on my bed with other and look around my new small apartment with a sigh. It was one medium sized room with an a-joined bathroom, with two small tinted windows. My twin size was situated right across from the kitchen area with a small table and some chairs. It wasn't much compared to the luxury of the U.A dorms and gourmet cooking but I couldn't complain.  I like some others here didn't have anywhere else to go; Shigaraki let me stay in the league's apartments. It seemed only a few people actually stayed in the small apartments like Toga and Twice. I had no clue where Dabi or Mr Compress stayed but it wasn't as if they were required to stay at the hideout. We were allowed to do as we please. The only rule was to not get caught. Still after the prison break, I had been reluctant to leave the base.

"Shi-chan!"

I stiffened as the door to my apartment had been kicked open. There in all her annoying glory was a bubble blonde, her face flushed with excitement and anticipation.