Return [47]

|Civil War Arc|

"This just in, over 500 villains have escaped from Tartarus prison, including famed hero killer Stain. Heroes have taken to the streets in search of the wanted criminals but it is best advised that all citizens remain indoors for 24 hours. Suspects in questioning behind the prison break are rumored to be Dabi and Ronin, both members of the league of villains. It has also come to our attention that the infamous villain All for One was found dead in his cell after the authorities stabilized the prison. We are unsure as to who is behind the murder but investigation is well underway. The administration currently is holding one of the two major suspects responsible for the events that have happened today, Ronin, formally known as Izanami Sh—" The Television screen cut off causing me to purse my lips and shift my attention to the lone administration member. The other administration members, including Nezu were to busy handling the mess that me and Dabi had left them.

"You've been a busy girl, Izanami."

"I've only done what you asked." I replied, shifting in m sweet uncomfortably, raising my handcuffed hand with a raised brow. "Was this really necessary?"

"Only to those unaware of your true intentions. Be glad I'm not talking to you behind bars and those cops out there trust my judgement enough to talk to you unbound."

"Fair enough." I murmured, letting myself melt slightly into the chair. A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I craned my head to stare up at the ceiling above me, eyes empty and filled with several emotions that were anything but positive.

"In exchange for a clean slate, you were instructed to infiltrate the league and assassinate All for One. If I had known such a simple task would've cost us this much trouble I would've rejected Asuna's proposal."

"Simple?" I snorted, casting the administration member an incredulous look.

"In order to infiltrate the league I had to betray everything I thought I stood for, including having to nearly kill my best friend." I started lowly before leaning forward causing the administration member to flinch slightly at my dead hollow orbs. "I put an innocent girl through torture...I had to kill my mentor, the woman who was like a mother to me to please my real mother just to find out an hour later that everything I've sacrificed has been for nothing and my mother could give a shit about me. So trust me, the trouble that I've cost you is nothing compared to the hell I've been through these past couple of months."

The administration member was frozen in shock as I shifted back into my lazed position, taking in everything I had said. "And get this, my dear old mommy is actually a double agent for the league not for the heroes, and I was actually set up. Turns out if I hadn't taken this mission, my own mother would've killed me because the league decided I was more of a threat to them alive than an asset. So yeah, I'd keep a look out for her."

The administration member's jaw dropped as I continued my report. "You lot were so hell bent on getting fucking All for One out of the way, you failed to assess the bigger threat, Shigaraki. A bigger threat that's gonna be pissed when he finds out that I killed All for One and that me and Dabi betrayed him. I hope this mission was worth it because after Captain Chap has All for One transferred, Musutafu's gonna be nothing but a war zone. And, If you aren't ready, society as you know it, will burn." I breathed before a small fake smile made its way onto my face.

"Questions, comments, concerns?"

The member continued blinking in shock, trying to wrap their mind around everything I had just said. "Wait Dabi betrayed the league? Is he a spy for another hero organization like you? And What do you mean by war?!"