A Promise [30]

||

"That was a close one." Toga murmured.

I caught my breath for a second, and peeked up to stare at U.A.s wall. "Of course there's guards." I grumbled looking at the silhouette of a few pro heroes standing guard outside of one of U.A's many entrances.

"Look they're getting ready to start!" Toga whispered, shaking my shoulder anxiously. I shrugged her worrying form off and looked up at the tall tree we were in and activated Susanoo.

We didn't come all the way here for nothing.

"When the time is right I'm going to need you to latch onto my back."

"Huh?"

Toga shrieked as Susanoo's hand grabbed onto her once more but this time they were going up. "Hold on!" I shouted over the wind as I was now in stage two of Susanoo, using its arms to climb up the tree at a fast speed. Reaching the very top, I looked around for another tree sturdy enough and spotted one behind us. Using Susanoo's other hand, I propelled us toward another tree and latch onto it causing it to bend back almost like a catapult. Like a cannon we were shot through the air towards the campus boundary.

"GET ON MY BACK!"

I let go of Toga and she dived down on my back, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my stomach. And just like that we passed the invisible barrier undetected.

"WOOHOO, WE DID I-"

But the blonde was cut off as we smacked dead into the stadiums walls, a loud thump following. I hope no one noticed... I internally groaned as me and Toga comically slid down the stadiums walls, Susanoo could only take so much of the impact for us.

"Come on, come on!" Toga rushed, forcefully pulling my hoodie back over my head. I let her drag me into the large crowded building where I tugged my hood down more. She pushed her way through the crowd near the stage.

"H-hey, watch it?!"

"Excuse me!"

"How rude!"

But Toga didn't care as we she practically shoved some poor guy out of the way and claimed his spot with a victorious grin.

My eyes shifted to the stage where majority of my former classmates stood with their fists raised to the air. The curtain had already been opened and Jirou was standing silently in front of the mic.

"Yaoyorozu!" The crowd chanted.

"Do your best first years!"

"Eri, can you see!" I overheard. The familiar name made my head snap to the side where a blonde third year and a long off white haired little girl with crimson eyes was being held up in his arms, her eyes wide with curiosity.

Eri...what is she doing here...is she safe here? Where's Aizawa?

"LETS GO, DAMN IT!" I hear Bakugous voice break through the air and my hoodie was suddenly blown clean off from their explosive start. I shriek in shock as my identity was revealed for a brief second but because of the concert, everyone was too distracted. DAMN IT BAKUGOU?! I cursed mentally.

I nearly panic as I reach back, and quickly pull my hoody back on and look to the side to make sure Toga was alright but she wasn't there. In her place was a simple looking brunette with small black pupils. The brunette glanced to the side at me and gave me a wink which made me roll my eyes. Glad you're having fun...

And here I am trying not to blow our cover.

"Thanks for coming today!" Jirou spoke over the mic with a large smile, the class breaking into a choreography behind her singing form.
My mouth parted in shock seeing Izuku, Ochaco, Mina, and even Iida dancing. I couldn't hold in the small smile that crept on my face.