Cant We All Just Get Along [2]

||
Heat rose to my cheeks at his explanation behind in actions. After a few seconds, the sound of the train in the distance made me come back to earth and I realized that he was holding me. Shoto hearing the train, his arm dropped from my waist and he looked to the left at the approaching train. I gazed up at his calm expression.

How can he stay so unaffected ...after doing that...

But I quickly suppressed my blush down and shook my head as we finally boarded the train. A few hours later and we were finally back. As soon as we walked in, we see Aizawa making an announcement to the others. Without even turning Aizawa greeted us, "Great timing, you're both here, I was just about to  tell the others that a newspaper wants to do a feature on you all."

"About what." I asked disinterestedly.

"Just about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into. The principal thought it would be good for your parents and guardians to see you living happily in the dorms."

This will just be a nuisance for me. My guardian is the principal. I internally sighed tuning out and catching Mineta being pervy as usual out of the corner of my eye. It was then a tall slender man came walking in.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me today." He greeted kindly, his eyes surveying the students.

One of these students is All Mights Successor.

As the day went on, Tokuda thoroughly observed each possible candidate with the exception of of Izanami Shi. Despite his reassurance, the girl had immediately disappeared and he was sure she was avoiding him. He was now currently taking snapshots of Momo, Ochaco, Mina, Midoriya, And Shoto.

"Ahh May I ask where Shi-san is? I haven't been able to get any shots of her all day?"

"Gomen, Tokuda-San Izanami usually doesn't come out during the day." Momo exclaimed.

"Unless it's for food." Shoto muttered.

Speak of the devil, said female had walked in to the kitchen. Tokuda has noticed the stiff atmosphere between the lone girl and her other female classmates; especially with her and Yaoyorozh. But he wasn't there to get the gossip on internal drama. Not wanting to miss a chance, Tokuda swiftly stepped in front of the entrance  to the kitchen whilst Izanami grabbed an apple .

"Ahh Izanami-San, I was wondering when you'd show. Can I get a few seconds of your time for some questions!  A lot of fans would love to have insight into the life of the famous Samurai."

I released a silent huff hoping the reporter would just focus on the others instead but of course luck was never on my side. "Shoot."
Tokuda smiled brightly as I munched into my apple boredly.

"Alright! A lot of our teen readers would like to know how it feels living in the same vicinity as your boyfriend!"

I choked on a piece of my apple. Mina along with Ochaco's jaw dropped. Midoriys eyes bulged from his skull with a blush. Shoto ate his cold soba.

"Where in the hell did you get that from?"

"Are you and Todoroki-San not in a relationship? There's a lot of pictures online of you two seen together a lot!"

Samurai |BNHA|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें