No...[6]

*cue music*

|Wednesday|

"Izanami?" Ryuko voice brought me back to reality. Nejire was currently snapping her fingers in front of my face. I offer the third year female an annoyed look and swat her hand away. Taking a step back giving Ryuko an apologetic look. "Gomen, I was thinking about something." Quickly Activating Susanoo, his fist smashed into one of the two villains behind me that had begun to wake up, knocking him unconscious once more.

"Ne ne, they're catching on quite fast don't ya think Kohai!?"

I nod indifferently, casting a glance toward Ochaco and Tsuyu.

"Now, I understand why Nejire brought you two here. You both have aptitude as well as the proficient skills that Izanami had mentioned."

Ochaco's eyes widened slightly at the revelation of her former friend recommending them to the tenth Pro hero. However as soon as her doe eyes shifted to Izanami, the silver haired girls head was turned elsewhere boredly not sparing them a glance. She put in a good word for us...

"Thank you for employing us." Tsuyu quickly bowed her head, Ochaco repeating her words and actions in embarrassment a few seconds later. "H-hai, thank you for employing us!"

"Yes, yes." Ryuko crossed her arms in content.

"Ah! Ryukyu did you know? These two first years were turned down by their field training hosts. First year—" Immediately I tuned out Nejires rambling until she finished. Geez that girl can talk.

"Though you may be students, so long as you are here for your internship, we will work to flourish your fighting ability! You may also play a role in that case."

"That case?" Ochaco inquired.

"The matters surrounding the designated villain organization, the eight percepts of death. It's a big job that may be connected to the league of villains somehow."

Ochaco tensed at the mention of the league of villains and her and Tsuyu cast each other a worried look before their eyes shifted to s stoic Izanami. Her expression was void causing Tsuyu to glance at her new mentor. I wonder if Ryukyu-San knows about the league targeting Izanami...her, Nejire-san, and Izanami seem to be close.

"But we'll save this talk for another time, for now let's get back to headquarters."
It didn't take long for us to reach Ryuko's building, filled with the usual golden decoration everywhere.

"Nejire please accompany Uraraka and Tsuyu to the debriefing room and fill them in on what the internship entails. Izanami, please meet me in my office, we have something to discuss."

"Ah, of course!" Nejire nodded and the two elder females didn't miss the worried looks the two new first years casted Izanami. Nejire however nudged the younger girl teasingly. "Don't worry kohai, I'm sure she just wants to catch up."

"What catching up did we need that she couldn't say in front of Ochaco and Tsuyu." Nejire sighed, "Uravity-Chan, froppy-Chan, please gimme a sec and head on to the briefing room. The two girls nodded warily and embarked to the briefing room, once they were gone; the bright smile dropped off Nejire's face. "Listen, it's been a while since we've seen you. Don't be to harsh on one another, it's obvious you missed each-other. After hearing about what happened at your summer camp, she's just worried. I am to ya know."

I pursed my lips at the girls words before urging her to lean down. A curious look adorned Nejire's face as she bent slightly down but gasped as Izanami set a hand on her hair, ruffling it lightly with a smirk.
"There, there Tennen."

The third year puffed her cheeks childishly at the younger girl and straightened up shaking the girls hand off. "Hey, hey dont patronize me. I'm the older one so I'm supposed to have the big sis complex here!"