Apocalypse [11]

||

"Erin-Izanami, you've reconsidered?"

I stared at the white haired woman blankly, crossing my arms. "I'll listen to what you have to say." I murmured.

Asuna's eyes widened and she could help but launch herself toward the younger girl, throwing her arms around her into an overbearing hug. I stiffened at the abrupt contact and struggled to push the woman away.
"Oi that doesn't mean you can touch me lady."

"Whattt but you let Ryuko-Chan touch you?!"

"Dragon ladies an exception." Izanami retorted.

Ryuko couldn't help letting out a small laugh as she watched the mother and daughter bicker.
"Ne, this is great!" Asuna squeled as Izanami used Susanoo to pry the older woman off.

"There's so much we have to catch up on like what have you been doing all this time, what's your favorite color? Do you have a boyfriend or hell a girlfriend, I'll still stan you whatever your sexual preferences are! All though I'd love to have some grandkids—"

"URUSEI!" Izanami snapped shutting the rambling woman right up, an awkward silence filling the room.

"Look I said I'd listen to what you had to say. Once you've showed me this 'proof' you mentioned I'll decide on if I wish to have you in my life."

Asuna's eyes faltered but a determined expression soon overtook her features. "I see, then if that's the case if you will excuse us Ryuko-chan?"

"No, no I don't mind. I'll have one of the girls take up her patrol shift for today." Ryuko smiled kindly.

"Great! Let's get a move on then Izanami!"

"Oi-oi no need to rush me." Izanami snapped causing Ryuko to laugh lightly as the mother ushered her daughter out of the office. As soon as the door closed, Ryuko couldn't help the faltering of her eyes. Despite knowing this was the right thing to do for her student, some part of her felt wrong. Why now...all of a sudden Asuna... It was true, Ryuko had known about Izanamis domestic situation for a while, way before she had even met the teen. In fact, Ryuko had known about Izanami for years. They had both know about Izanami since the incident in Ginzu. Ryuko was one who held off Izanami until All Might came that night. As soon as she was aware of Izanami's uncanny resemblance to her friend, Ryuko had pulled out all stops to get Asuna to meet the young girl but she always had some excuse, how it wasn't the right time... Ryuko believed it because Asuna was on the Overhaul case and was far to deep in it to just drop everything and leave. It wasn't the right time because Asuna had just infiltrated the Yakuza gang and was way to deep in to meet Izanami; not with her guardian being the principal of U.A. But still...after years of searching for her to suddenly put the job before your own child...the job you took to find that child in the first place...

After a moments thought, Ryuko sighed shaking her head. Maybe I'm thinking to much into it...Back then just wasn't the right time for them to meet...especially with that little girls well-being at stake.