Meeting [14]

|A few days later|

"Gomen, I'm late." I murmured approaching the group of rising heroes and pro heroes.

"S-Shi-Chan!? You're here too!" Midoriya stammered as it had been quite a while since he had interacted with the samurai.

I nodded silently to the freckled haired boy and the others from class A that were here.

"Kohai!" Nejire chirped appearing in front of me and smushing me into her chest.
"Geez, where have you been! Ryukyu says you take the early morning patrols now so me and my other little kohais rarely get to see you!"

My eyes flickered to Ryuko whom shook her head lightly. They don't know about my mother.

"Gomen, I've been busy." I managed to get out and slipped from her affectionate hold.
"Oi, Ryuko, why are we all here." I inquired impatiently.

"So many of us...wow...whats this all about...?" Izuku spoke  up.

"Hey, hey. What are we doing here?! I know you said something about a meeting, but what is it?!" Nejire whined going to glomp Ryuko next.

"You'll find out soon. Shall we begin, nighteye?"

That big case...?! Me, Tsuyu, and Ochaco all glanced at eachother in nostalgia.

"Thanks to the intel provided by all of you...we're making progress with this investigation. The small organization known as Shie Hissaikai is plotting something. I've called you all to this discussion...to share with you exactly what we know."

Tension coated the air like snow on concrete. Migrating to the second floor into a meeting room, I took a seat in between Ochaco and Nejire.

"For the past two weeks or so, here at the nighteye agency...we have been conducting an independent investigation...of the designated villain group known as the Shie Hassaikai." In did Night Eyes sidekick started off, bubble girl.

"What started all this?" One of the pro heroes questioned.

"An incident involving a band of thieves called the reservoir dogs. The police wrote it off as a mere accident, but there are few inconsistencies that prompted our investigation." Bubble girl finished.

"Night eye agency sidekick centipeder, here. Under Night eyes orders, I've been following some of the leads. According to my findings, the organization has been making extensive contact with outsiders and underworld dealers throughout the past year. Their goal seems to be the expansion and accumulation of funds. And shortly after we began investigating..."

Ugh...I mentally thought as they went over everything. This is pointless, I know everything already, why am I here again.

"Overhauls intel shows that the heroes are meeting up soon and since you are interned with Ryukyu, you need to be there with your other classmates and gather intel for him."

"You want me to be a spy in the meeting...using Ryukyu as my key card in? Isn't she your friend..."

"Izanami we've gone through this. If you report back empty handed, Chisaki will suspect you. I already have connections to the Hissaikai, you don't. You must establish those connections if you wish to get any closer to the Yakuza in order to get a hit on Eri's location, let alone get into the league. Because of my connection to the hero association despite being an agent, Overhaul doesn't trust me to be near Eri in fear of me being a double agent, which I am. Because of your background, you have the highest possibility of reaching Eri. Amongst the chaos that will ensue when the heroes make contact with the Hissaikai, it's up to you to make your move. Whether you decide to make your move or not will let me know of your final decision to the proposition and you can go back to your old life. If you choose to act, you'll be taking your first act as Ronin."