First Step into Darkness [17]

||

Chaos ensued throughout the vicinity, small bits of rubble bouncing off their shoulders. Toga scowled as multiple policemen chased her and Twice throughout the disoriented halls of the vicinity. Nearly all the members of the eight Precepts had been taken out, Irinaka having been defeated not to long ago.

"ACK! Wifey what are we gonna do! At this rate they'll catch us!" Twice whined.

"How annoying..." Toga muttered skidding to a stop and whipping out one of her knifes but the pair froze as a flash of purple flickered past them. The dozen authorities that were behind them were taken down in mere seconds, among them standing the reinforcements Shigaraki had promised them.

"Y-you?!" Twice gaped as the silver haired teen straightened up approaching them.

"Well we'll well, isn't this just funny!" Toga grinned toothily as I came to a stop in front of the pair.

"Wait a second, you're the reinforcements?!" Twice pointed at the silent girl in shock but she merely blinked at them.

"Shigaraki wants you to retreat, I'll take it over from here."

"Yeah, and why should we trust you? Last I checked you were a hero." Toga inquired, raising her blade but the hero villains both stiffened at the lethal look in the girls crimson eyes.

Fear began to emanate in their hearts as a katana appeared in her grip

Fear began to emanate in their hearts as a katana appeared in her grip. The girl took a step towards them but relief washed over them as she walked past them without a word.

"T-that was scary." Sweat slipped down Twices forehead as their eyes followed the Samurai whom headed in the direction of all the commotion.

Toga's eyes followed the girl apprehensively. Would she really let two league villain members get away much less help them.
Shigaraki had said that the league had acquired a major game changer...is she really...on our side?

||

Blood trailed from Nighteyes lips, his vision blurred as him Tsuyu, Ochaco, and Ryuko watches Overhaul from a distance in fear.
Midoriya had secured Eri and was up on the surface with the girl.

"You three need not worry, we're safe for the time being." He murmured hoarsely. Tsuyu held the man upright, her fingers beginning to tremble as the heroes blood began to coat her hands. H-hes losing a lot of blood...we need assistance now, but we can't just leave M-Midoriya to handle Overhaul by himself...

"We can't just let him fight him alone!" Ochaco cried out but Ryuko held the girl back with one her her talons, equally as worried for the boy.
"You mustn't rush in Uravity. You and Froppy lost a lot of energy during our scuffle with that villain earlier...I fear we'll only get in the way if we intervene; we must tread carefully."

"He'll head to the surface in pursuit of Midoriya and Eri..." Overhaul started grabbing their attention, tension thick and suffocating.
"He'll kill Midoriya and escape..."