Fucked up big time [18]

Hinata^ (the child she killed during Ginzu)
||

"DEKU!?" Ochaco cried out, scrambling to motionless body. "No,no, no, wake up!" She cried out. Multiple heroes, authorities, and ambulances had littered the scene.

Ryuko had tried to pursue Izanami but after what she had done to Izuku, she had quickly grabbed Eri and Overhaul and disappeared in thin air.

Aizawa kneeled beside the boy, his eyes filled with guilt and worry as he carefully pulled the katana from his body. Aizawa flipped the boy over and checked for a pulse but dread began to set in his being.

"S-sensei, is he going to be alright?!" Ochaco stammered bur her teachers silence only made her emotions go haywire.

"H-he's gonna be alright right?!" She inquired once again.

"Ochaco..." Nejire whispered going to console the girl but she shined away from the girl, snatching up the boys cold, pale hand. "He's not gone! Izanami wouldn't do that to us! She cared about Deku the most out of any of us! She wouldn't do this...s-she wouldn't do this to him..." Her mind struggled to stay in that moment, fighting to accept reality. The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down her face. She could feel the muscles of her chin tremble. "S-sensei..." She whispered and Aizawa quickly pulled the young girl into a comforting embrace as she sobbed into his chest, tension heavy in the air.

"Why..." Nejire murmured, burying her face in Ryuko's chest, lashes heavy with tears at the events that took place. "Why would she do this..." Ryuko couldn't answer because even though she kept a strong and controlled expression, she was finding it hard to control her own emotional turmoil.

"I really do appreciate our bond..."

"You sound as if we won't come back from this."

Were you planning this...all along...what happened...

Mirio's eyes were wide in worry as he searched for Eri but he froze, limping silently to the group that had begun to form around to corpse. "N-no way..." He fell to his knees. First, his mentor and now...

"No...he'll be alright. He has to be, we just have to have hope!" He grinned despite the moisture that already began forming in his eyes.

"He's gone..." Tamaki whispered going to place a hand on his friends shoulder but the boy wiped his face ferociously and whipped his head around.

"No! We came this far!" Mirio snapped causing their eyes to snap toward him. "W-we...we couldn't have done all of this for nothing! We can't give up..." And with that, Mirio limped toward the body of the young hero and weakly went to lift the boy. "Mirio..." Nejire began but the boy interjected, "If we give up on them now then all of this would've been in vain! Midoriya will pull through! I know he will!"

"MEDICS, HELP!" He called out, catching the medics attention. The paramedics quickly took the boys body from Mirios weak arms  away to the nearest hospital in hopes of reviving the boy along with the dying hero Night eye whom was also in critical condition. Failing once was already a major blow but failing a second time, this was on an entire different level. Nighteyes prophet was now a reality. Not only did they fail to save Eri but Chisaki had escaped and Midoriya and Nighteye were on the verge of death. Fate had be twisted into the most worst case scenario imagined and it was all because of one decision. Because of one person.

Izanami fucking Shi.

Speaking of Izanami Shi, said girl stood weakly on the platform of the train station.

Eyes hooded, I rubbed at them lightly trying  to get rid of the blur. Thankfully, I hadn't kept stage four activated for to long, otherwise I would've never been able to escape. The hiss of the train approaching from a distance made me shift slightly. Once the train halted to a stop, I got on and plopped down on the nearest seat letting out an exhausted groan. The looks on their faces...