Revelation [21]

||

We ascended quietly up the stairs that led to the temple.

"W-where are you taking me?" Eri whispered from the Ronins arms.

"I'm only making a small pit stop, I have something I must deliver. I know this all may seem scary but it won't be long till you're saved. So please, bare with me a little while longer."

Right before we reached the top, reached the top, I adjusted Eri in my arms, placing my marked palm on her back. "Gomen, I'm gonna have to send you away, don't worry I'll bring you back in a few minutes."

Eri stiffened at the girls touch but nodded nonetheless. It wasn't as if she had a choice anyway. I should've let her bleed out...

"Can you help me..."

"Why should I help you..."

"Because If you Dont...I'll die and Chisaki will be set free."

"...I-I can't control it..."

"Don't worry...I'll help you."

Sending Eri back to the storage dimension, I cautiously walked the rest of the way up until I stood across from the leader of the League of villains. Behind him were the other members of the league and my mother.

"I see you've made the right decision," Shigaraki started.

"Twice here even claims that you helped them, and you even killed that boy. Honestly, I have to say; I didn't think you had it in you. Though, I am quite disappointed considering I wanted to kill him myself."

I bent down, splaying my hand against the ground. A poof of smoke followed my actions and there laid the bounds body of Overhaul, his hands covered and bound behind his back.

"Did you get the girl?" My mother inquired.

My eyes narrowed slightly but I shook my head. Along with Delivering Overhaul and quirk drug to them, my mother wanted me to retrieve Eri in which she'd make Shigaraki believe that she would be the one to care for Eri but in reality Eri would be sent to the NHRC. That was the plan but...

"The reaper...your father is alive, Izanami."

If my mother lied to me about my father...
Who knows what else she's lying about...for all I know, Eri could go right back to being tortured again... One part of me doubted my mother but another part.

No...she wouldn't do that... Another part still trusted her. She was my mother after all...the only other family I had left. The only one who would be by my side through out all this. She must've lied to me about my father for good reason...

But still, I couldn't risk it...I still had some morals.

"No, I was only able to stop Midoriya and grab Chisaki before the reinforcements came. I also snagged these." I spoke up, tossing a red box of quirk destroying bullets to Shigaraki whom caught it. I could tell he was behind pleased with me from the satisfaction in his visible eye. He didn't say anything about giving him the serum though.

Toga huffed, turning her head with crossed arms, "suck up."

"Jealous?" Dabi commented causing my eyes to connect with his briefly. We held each other's gaze for a moment before I broke eye contact. Simply because he reminded me of someone I'd rather not think about at the moment unless I wanted a bunch of villains see me cry. His eyes remind me of his...