Mission: JailBreak [43]

|Civil War Arc|

Me and Dabi both stood in front of an agitated Shigaraki whom was all but beyond pleased with our failure to capture Wraith. We had decided to keep the events that had took place during our mission to Suicide forest a secret, knowing that would only complicate things further.

"Because of your inability to capture one person, I will be giving you another task, think of this as a redemption mission of sorts for your failure." Shigaraki stated causing me and Dabi to glance at each other in annoyance at the idea of going on yet another mission with eachother. Truthfully, after what had went down in the forest, Dabi was the last person I wanted to spend my time with. The only thing that mission had done was make us both realize we couldn't spend long amounts of time with eachother.

"Great." Dabi murmured sarcastically causing me to cast the male a glare. "Feelings mutual partner."

"Anyways," Shigaraki cleared his throat, leaning against the bar. "You both will be doing a very very important mission. Think of this as the highest level in the game. And well, if you fail this level...you're out of lives." He explained  with a dark tone.

"Just tell us already." I mumured causing the shaggy haired male to cock his head.

"You both will be rescuing All for One."

It took me a few seconds for his request to register in my brain before my jaw dropped in pure shock and horror. "Hell no!" I hissed.

"Probably the only thing we can agree on." Dabi murmured.

"There's no way in hell, I'm going back to the shithole." I added with a steely expression.

Though I had been at Tartarus for a few weeks, it felt like years in pure hell. And now here Shigaraki was telling me to find a way back in to break out the guy who can control my quirk.

"If we couldn't even capture a no name  from an abandoned facility in a forest, what makes you think we can rescue the most wanted supervillain from the most unescapable prison on the planet." Dabi stated causing me to nod in agreement, "Yeah, especially after my breakout, the security in that place has gotta be tenfold."

However, Shigaraki pushed himself up and approached us. I stiffened slightly, casting a weary glance to his hands.

"Don't forget that it was me who issued the order to have your mother break you out of the hellhole. You owe the league your life. This mission will settle your debt."

My jaw clenched in fury at his tone as he then switched his gaze to Dabi. "As for you, need I remind you of your many past failures that I've been very lenient with. I've let you come and go as you please because of your value in this organization but don't think for a second that you can continue to slum here for the bare minimum. You both will break All for One from Tartarus, failure is not an option. This is not a request, this is an order or else consider your ties with the league cut."

My eyes widened at his ultimatum and it took all I had not to activate Susanoo and off him right then and there.  Dabi also had to restrain his own irritation from erupting. As much as he hated being told what to do, he needed the league for his own agenda. "Whatever."

I looked to my mother whom sat at the bar silently drinking her scotch. "Try not to be so hard on them Tomura. I'm sure they'll succeed, especially since I'll be there with them."