My Mother

I rushed into my mother's house and didn't care who was in the house. The boys ran near me with there guns in their hands.

I wanted Jackson to be in the house by the time I got here but I knew well he wouldn't be. However, I knew well he would be watching my pain or he would be waiting for the good news to arrive to him.

I shouted "Everyone split and look for my mother!" I could feel my heart beat thump against my chest. As I ran up the stairs towards her room. I kicked the door and it flew open.

"Mother!" After seeing blood on her stomach and on the floor. I got down on the floor imminently. I put my index and middle finger against her neck pulse.

*Tu tump tu tump*

I carried her off the ground and rushed out her room.

RM shouted "No one is here!" Right after I ran past him and the others.

"Let's go to the hospital! Now, come on!" I shouted as I carefully put my mother in the limo. The rest of the guys hoped in and Jin had some of my mother's clothes in his hand. I looked at him confused. Before, I could ask he was already putting pressure on her stomach.

Jin looked at me worried and said "Suga I don't know if she'll make it. It's near the stomach area and you know how conplicated that is."

I felt tears blurring my eyes out. I yelled at the driver "Drive faster!"

Jimin shouted "No! Don't! Suga your going to get us all killed!"

RM looked at me and said "He's right. Let's all just calm down.

I yelled at RM "Don't tell me to calm down!"

Jungkook then hugged me and said "Suga she will survive because she's strong like you. So man up and stop crying." He stopped hugging me and looked at me like if I were his hero. He was right I was losing myself and I wasn't going to let no one see my weakness.

We rushed into the hospital and I yelled "Help me!" A doctor rushed my mother into a surgery room I also went in.

"Sir you can't be in here. Leave please!" The nurse shouted at me but I didn't want to leave my mom.

I got pushed out and I couldn't resist walking in circles in the waiting room. Some of the boys were running there fingers through their hair, others playing with their fingers and some tapping.

The doctor rushed out and said "Mrs. Min's family members." I turned and we all rushed to him.

I quickly said "Me!"

"I wanted to inform you that we need blood soon because she lost alot of blood. You need to find this kind of blood type because we don't have it. She has a rare type of blood." The doctor said quickly and worried.

"Will she make it?!" I started to look for my gun slowly. Jimin quickly came and patted my back. Which made me stop at my actions.

"She will if you get her blood type." The doctor looked at me like if I had someone with me right now.

Jungkook then smiled and said "Don't worry! How much do you need? I can bring it to you."

The doctor looked at him confused and said "We will take care of that here."

RM quickly smiled and said "We have someone but can't come. We can't force someone to come."

"Are you going to help or not!" I shouted at the doctor getting all the attention from the people around us.

"Ah! Yes, okay just hurry please." The doctor then rushed back into the surgery room.

Jin whispered "Let's go."

"No. I won't leave my mother." I said with a stubborn tone.

Jungkook said "You need to go out and stop thinking. Now let's go. Anyways, your no help here."

They all looked at me with hope that I would agree.